Will we win the league? (continued)

proudbear said:
Cant believe people are actually worried about Liverpool overturning the GD. Theyd have to put past 6 in each game, and thats only possible against an undisciplined, anarchic side who dont care or a team with tactics that are horribly wrong. And with Palaces defence i highly, highly doubt that theyll get more than 2.

Which means theyll then have to beat Newcastle 10-0 which, even though N'castle are terrible, is impossible. Thats not even taking into account that well score more than 1 as well.

you forget the...erm..."dark arts".

BWTAC said:
Blue Tooth said:
BWTAC said:
In my drunken stupor last night, I foreseen a draw for Chelsea and a 1-0 defeat for Liverpool, with us beating Villa 3-0 on Wednesday. However, I'm still drunk and can now see little pixies on top of a tiger in my living room.

Yeah...you're well pissed. Pixies in your living room FFS!

Where Is My Mind?

his head will collapse.

proudbear said:
Cant believe people are actually worried about Liverpool overturning the GD. Theyd have to put past 6 in each game, and thats only possible against an undisciplined, anarchic side who dont care or a team with tactics that are horribly wrong. And with Palaces defence i highly, highly doubt that theyll get more than 2.

Which means theyll then have to beat Newcastle 10-0 which, even though N'castle are terrible, is impossible. Thats not even taking into account that well score more than 1 as well.

Remember boro? Newcastle are kinda were we were under SGE. Not to be pessimistic but realisticly anything can happen between now n next sunday.
I just hope we can win our next two games!

CTID

we're gonna win the f***** league!!!

I've been reading RAWK recently and the amnount of shit posted recently borders on fucking despairation!

"City will drop points v Villa, big sam will get a result".. And then theres the totally deluded straw clutchers. " we will.beat Palace 5-0 and thash Newcastle 7 fucking plus -0". Hardly a mention that they could drop points themselves!

They think they've got a divine right to win it for Steevie fucking G and the 96. Well I can understand why they are hated now, always the victims, never their fault!

Well be prepared for disappointment dippers, this title is staying in Manchester!

Re: we're gonna win the f***** league!!!

bluemoon risin' said:
I've been reading RAWK recently and the amnount of shit posted recently borders on fucking despairation!

"City will drop points v Villa, big sam will get a result".. And then theres the totally deluded straw clutchers. " we will.beat Palace 5-0 and thash Newcastle 7 fucking plus -0". Hardly a mention that they could drop points themselves!

They think they've got a divine right to win it for Steevie fucking G and the 96. Well I can understand why they are hated now, always the victims, never their fault!

Well be prepared for disappointment dippers, this title is staying in Manchester!
I like this<br /><br />-- Sun May 04, 2014 11:01 pm --<br /><br />
BWTAC said:
Blue Tooth said:
BWTAC said:
In my drunken stupor last night, I foreseen a draw for Chelsea and a 1-0 defeat for Liverpool, with us beating Villa 3-0 on Wednesday. However, I'm still drunk and can now see little pixies on top of a tiger in my living room.

Yeah...you're well pissed. Pixies in your living room FFS!

Where Is My Mind?
This monkeys gone to heaven,I think.

I will be disappointed if we don't win it from here but I do think we will win our last two games.

Rodgers is back on the mind games tonight it seems:

‘If there is any team that can score goals and turn it around, it will be us,’ Rodgers said. ‘That will be our aim. We aim to score goals and be defensively strong. I have seen it before. Chelsea beat Wigan 8-0 in the last game of the season (in 2010).

‘I am not paying any disrespect to Newcastle at all — but what we are saying is if there is a team that has shown it can score goals, it is us. ‘We are not a 1-0 team. That is what gives us the chance. It’s the team that scores the goals that will win.’

He added: ‘Manchester City need to win all their games — they will have won five games in a row and have only done that once this season, so it will be a wee bit new for them as well. It is not over by a long way.’

My only worry would be if Liverpool beat Palace 5 or 6 - 0 tomorrow because I can see them knocking a big score line past Newcastle so the pressure on us to not only win our last two games but to score a bucket full could be testing!

sam-caddick said:
My only worry would be if Liverpool beat Palace 5 or 6 - 0 tomorrow because I can see them knocking a big score line past Newcastle so the pressure on us to not only win our last two games but to score a bucket full could be testing!

Are you on twitter? I need to cheer myself up when ever I'm feeling a bit down.

Sky Blue said:
sam-caddick said:

Are you on twitter? I need to cheer myself up when ever I'm feeling a bit down.

Haha, no mate I am not!

sam-caddick said:
08457 909090

Its a 24hr line,so when you're ready......

brenda at it again , "its all new to city winning 5 in a row " if thats his attempt at mind games , he needs a lesson or two from his mentor mourinho , what an absolute clown , we might not of won 5 in a row this season , but we won 6 in a row to clinch the title in 2012 , weve done it , got the t-shirt , and dealt with the GPC's mind games , little brenda will have to try a little harder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.