Will we win the league? (continued)

In my drunken stupor last night, I foreseen a draw for Chelsea and a 1-0 defeat for Liverpool, with us beating Villa 3-0 on Wednesday. However, I'm still drunk and can now see little pixies on top of a tiger in my living room.

by the time we have banged in 5 goals in our two games they then would have to score 15 in their two games, it would have to be totaly corrupt for that to happen, oh hang on did someone mention clattenburg was involved somewhere

Pam said:
Stockport mackem said:
I have said you will win it all season, even after the Liverpool defeat, and the draw with us...
I was slated in the pub when we beat Chelsea, as we were handing the title to Liverpool.....
People didn't accept the extent that the Henderson sending off and ban would have an impact...but they missed him against Chelsea, and to a degree Norwich.
I know you guys will be anxious as hell, but the odds are stacked in your favour at just the right time...
I am not convinced that Liverpool will win tomorrow tbh...here's hoping

Congrats on yesterday, mackem, and on your great escape generally. You are staying where you belong.

Thanks Pam....you hang in there....it'll all be over this time next week :-)

BWTAC said:
In my drunken stupor last night, I foreseen a draw for Chelsea and a 1-0 defeat for Liverpool, with us beating Villa 3-0 on Wednesday. However, I'm still drunk and can now see little pixies on top of a tiger in my living room.

Yeah...you're well pissed. Pixies in your living room FFS!

CITYBOY1000 said:
King Geedorah said:
What score tomorrow would have people worried about GD?

Imagine if they twatted them for 5 in the first half like we did against Burnley a few years ago.

I've been thinking that. They can get in behind defences with pace and more so than the likes of Chelsea who struggled there.

Goal difference is on our side at the moment but they could have field days at Palace who have nothing to play for now and Newcastle who are crap and have nothing to play for anyway.

If we finish level on goal difference they will win the title as it will mean they have scored more than us.

We need some early goals against Villa and then blitz them so nobody can catch us.
you people are hilarious. Palace and Newcastle have nothing to play for, so they will roll over and have their bellies tickled. Yet Villa and West Ham who also have nothing to play for will play without pressure and could cause damage to us. Some of you are so pessimistic!

Cant believe people are actually worried about Liverpool overturning the GD. Theyd have to put past 6 in each game, and thats only possible against an undisciplined, anarchic side who dont care or a team with tactics that are horribly wrong. And with Palaces defence i highly, highly doubt that theyll get more than 2.

Which means theyll then have to beat Newcastle 10-0 which, even though N'castle are terrible, is impossible. Thats not even taking into account that well score more than 1 as well.

Blue Tooth said:
BWTAC said:

Yeah...you're well pissed. Pixies in your living room FFS!

Where Is My Mind?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.