Will we win the league? (continued)

gmckennasell said:
brenda at it again , "its all new to city winning 5 in a row " if thats his attempt at mind games , he needs a lesson or two from his mentor mourinho , what an absolute clown , we might not of won 5 in a row this season , but we won 6 in a row to clinch the title in 2012 , weve done it , got the t-shirt , and dealt with the GPC's mind games , little brenda will have to try a little harder.

His actual quote was "Manchester City need to win all their games — they will have won five games in a row and have only done that once this season"

So we actually have already done that this season. I think we actually won 8 in a row over christmas then through january! It's pretty feeble from rodgers really, sounds desperate

The Fat el Hombre said:
gmckennasell said:
brenda at it again , "its all new to city winning 5 in a row " if thats his attempt at mind games , he needs a lesson or two from his mentor mourinho , what an absolute clown , we might not of won 5 in a row this season , but we won 6 in a row to clinch the title in 2012 , weve done it , got the t-shirt , and dealt with the GPC's mind games , little brenda will have to try a little harder.

His actual quote was "Manchester City need to win all their games — they will have won five games in a row and have only done that once this season"

So we actually have already done that this season. I think we actually won 8 in a row over christmas then through january! It's pretty feeble from rodgers really, sounds desperate

Sounds to me like he is doing his last throw of dice and seeing what happens!

I will be astonished if we don't beat Villa and West Ham at home when we have the incentive to win the league.

The only concern City have in my opinion is if Liverpool win 5 or 6 - 0 tomorrow, if that happens we are going to have to be thinking about scoring a few in each match and not conceeding on top of getting the wins.

‘If there is any team that can score goals and turn it around, it will be us,’ Rodgers said.

There you go Tony, that's the team talk sorted.

The twat actually thinks they can out score us in the last two matches.

gmckennasell said:
I'm sure we've won 7 and again won 8 this season in all competition. Just because Brenda has only been in one company all season doesn't mean every other team was

sam-caddick said:
I will be disappointed if we don't win it from here but I do think we will win our last two games.

Rodgers is back on the mind games tonight it seems:

‘If there is any team that can score goals and turn it around, it will be us,’ Rodgers said. ‘That will be our aim. We aim to score goals and be defensively strong. I have seen it before. Chelsea beat Wigan 8-0 in the last game of the season (in 2010).

‘I am not paying any disrespect to Newcastle at all — but what we are saying is if there is a team that has shown it can score goals, it is us. ‘We are not a 1-0 team. That is what gives us the chance. It’s the team that scores the goals that will win.’

He added: ‘Manchester City need to win all their games — they will have won five games in a row and have only done that once this season, so it will be a wee bit new for them as well. It is not over by a long way.’

My only worry would be if Liverpool beat Palace 5 or 6 - 0 tomorrow because I can see them knocking a big score line past Newcastle so the pressure on us to not only win our last two games but to score a bucket full could be testing!

We are not a 1-0 team

Yes Brenda. You're actually a 0-2 team if your latest 'result' is anything to go by.

If we do win our last two it will be at least a 4 goal aggregate meaning too much for them to do

If you can't beat the claret and blue teams at home, given both are safe and probably already mentally on the beach, then you can blame no one but yourselves. However, you will beat them. It's a slam dunk.

Palace are more likely to get a result tonight against Liverpool.

So, it's all over bar the shouting. I'd say.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I would not be surprised to see Beast and Jovetic play their parts.

Tiredness is our only problem.

It'll be done on Wednesday if Liverpool lose tonight.

It would be too easy.

It's never easy for us.

I'm praying Palace park a tank and Liverpool mentally falter but it just wouldn't be the same if we weren't shitting it on the last day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.