Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Title still possible

I can see Liverpool dropping one point but not three. That fuck up on Wednesday will cost us.

Also no silva and Yaya could easily see us dropping more points.

To be honest Liverpool are taking everything in their stride. It's us and Chelsea that have been mentally weak in recent weeks.

worsleyweb said:
Let's just say Liverpool lost today?? Would we be favourites for the title???
I'd say liverpool are favourites up until the last day ,it's there's to lose,hope it goes to the wire,I really want city to win it this year so bad

Re: Will we win the Prem (continued)?

GoMancini7 said:
We can concede any second vs every team now thats how low our defence is. WBA scoring 2-3 goals, would somebody be really surprised at it? I would be surprised with a clean sheet. Sunderland should have scored more from the chances they had, all those clear headers they missed...

They could have easily scored 5. That should not be happening at home.

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Its over, we lost it last sunday. Next season maybe.
Is it fuck over, the chelsea result has raised the pressure on liverpool bigtime, like pellers said chelsea and liverpool will drop points......
Twists and turns a plenty to come yet...

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I can see Liverpool dropping one point but not three. That fuck up on Wednesday will cost us.

To be honest Liverpool are taking everything in their stride. It's us and Chelsea that have been mentally weak in recent weeks.
Can't see them dropping one point but they they might drop two ;-)

west didsblue said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

Can't see them dropping one point but they they might drop two ;-)

Very true :-)

cleavers said:
Gillespie said:
cleavers said:
Not if they beat Norwich 12-0 tomorrow :)

Norwich are fighting for their lives......no easy games for anyone now
I was joking about 12-0, but lets see how that game pans out, I fancy 3-1 Liverpool, and that will put them 1 goal behind us, and 9 points ahead.

Oh as for fighting for their lives, W 2 D2 lost 6 of their last 10, and lost 4 of their last 5.

On par with Sunderalnd before they visited the Etihad - still something worth fighting for me thinks

manimanc said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Its over, we lost it last sunday. Next season maybe.
Is it fuck over, the chelsea result has raised the pressure on liverpool bigtime, like pellers said chelsea and liverpool will drop points......
Twists and turns a plenty to come yet...

How has Chelsea losing made the pressure on Liverpool greater? Surely Chelsea winning would have done that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.