Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Title still possible

Stop Liverpool scoring two in the first half and I think you'll come away with points.

Couldn't hand pick two managers more able to do that than Mourinho and Pulis

I'm more confident now than I have been all season oddly. Liverpool aren't the machine I feared Chelsea would be.

We need to win our 5.

NQCitizen said:
Stop Liverpool scoring two in the first half and I think you'll come away with points.

I'm more confident now than I have been all season oddly. Liverpool aren't the machine I feared Chelsea would be.

We need to win our 5.
its over, stop punishing yourself.

NQCitizen said:

We need to win our 5.

That's a good point. They haven't really had to fight hard for points often due to their amazing starts. Games are often done by half time. There are mistakes in these individuals - man for man they shouldn't be winning the title. Mourinho and Pulis have to keep the game tight for a long period of time and perhaps Rodgers passing from the back will go against them.

ballinio said:
NQCitizen said:

We need to win our 5.

Liverpool were so close to throwing away a 2 goal lead against Norwich. They have a wobble every game.

We've won more than 5 in a row this season, we've won harder aways than Palace and Everton.

It's not over, just unlikely.

Re: Will we win the Prem (continued)?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I see more chance of a slip today against a motivated Norwich than against Palace.

Sunderland's win yesterday ensured that.

You should stop making predictions. They almost never come right.

NQCitizen said:
ballinio said:
NQCitizen said:

We need to win our 5.

Liverpool were so close to throwing away a 2 goal lead against Norwich. They have a wobble every game.

We've won more than 5 in a row this season, we've won harder aways than Palace and Everton.

It's not over, just unlikely.

The Palace and Everton games, will tell us just how good of a manager and team we've got. Especially the Palace game if the Liverpool-Chelsea result is favourable to us.

It’s not over, but we’re just not good enough. The title has been there for the taking for the last two seasons and we’ve blown it each time. There are too many players in the squad who are either injury prone, overrated or lacking in motivation with a World Cup on the horizon. We don’t deserve it and I can’t say that I have a lot of confidence for next season either. Battering United and winning the League Cup has been enjoyable and given where we’ve come from, demanding more seems greedy. However, much like last year, this campaign has been a big disappointment.

Re: Will we win the Prem (continued)?

if you offered me we win our next 4 they win their next 2 and going into the final game they need to get beat by Newcastle at home and we need to beat West ham i would bite your hand off

"The Boys in Blue Never Give In"

Until its mathematically impossible gotta keep hoping and believing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.