Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ric said:
Damocles said:
Ric said:
Personally, I don't think we can win it from here.

If Chelsea win at scouse, and we win all our games we've won it.

I don't think that's a huge ask

I can see Chelsea getting something at Anfield, but I can't see us winning all our remaining games. I'd love to be proved wrong.

Same. My concern the last month has been less about our opponents and more about us. Getting 6 points from Palace and Everton would have been hard enough with Dave healthy.

If they crash and burn in the final hurdle then by right they don't deserve it.

The title is farfetched but if we win the next three games, they might just get too giddy under the most ultimate pressure of the season against newcastle. A slip of a clearance a la Vinnie is all it takes to swing the momentum.

shaiomarali said:
If they crash and burn in the final hurdle then by right they don't deserve it.

The title is farfetched but if we win the next three games, they might just get too giddy under the most ultimate pressure of the season against newcastle. A slip of a clearance a la Vinnie is all it takes to swing the momentum.

Also a big chance for Newcastle to get there own bk for when the dippers halted their title bid in the Keegan era-- Final day drama!!!

If we can come from 2-0 down at Anfield, we can go to Palace and win. We might not even need to beat Palace.

If Liverpool slip up in one game, they could blow up.

60 40 Liverpool. Not the foregone conclusion many were assuming. I wouldn't rule Chelsea out either.

If we narrow the point difference to 3pts with even games played, would be a test of mentality for them.

It will be theirs to lose.

Just imagine where we were in the dying minutes of the 2012 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.