Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sambo86 said:
shaiomarali said:
If they crash and burn in the final hurdle then by right they don't deserve it.

The title is farfetched but if we win the next three games, they might just get too giddy under the most ultimate pressure of the season against newcastle. A slip of a clearance a la Vinnie is all it takes to swing the momentum.

Also a big chance for Newcastle to get there own bk for when the dippers halted their title bid in the Keegan era-- Final day drama!!!

They haven't been bothered for at least a month now so I cant imagine them rising to the occasion for something that happened 20 years ago. Especially last game of the season. Its Chelsea and/or Palace we need to hope for (as long as we win obv).

dcj said:
sambo86 said:
shaiomarali said:
If they crash and burn in the final hurdle then by right they don't deserve it.

The title is farfetched but if we win the next three games, they might just get too giddy under the most ultimate pressure of the season against newcastle. A slip of a clearance a la Vinnie is all it takes to swing the momentum.

Also a big chance for Newcastle to get there own bk for when the dippers halted their title bid in the Keegan era-- Final day drama!!!

They haven't been bothered for at least a month now so I cant imagine them rising to the occasion for something that happened 20 years ago. Especially last game of the season. Its Chelsea and/or Palace we need to hope for (as long as we win obv).

Raises an interesting question however which is, which team do you think Newcastle would rather won the league, us or Liverpool?

Quite conceivably the PL winners will be determined in Newcastle's final game.

Chippy_boy said:
dcj said:
sambo86 said:

Raises an interesting question however which is, which team do you think Newcastle would rather won the league, us or Liverpool?

Pardew and the disallowed goal v us and calling MP an fackin old cnut? We're doomed.

The fact Newcastle aren't bothered now has no influence on how they will be in their last game. Pardew will need to get something from them and they have no pressure - it might work in their favour. You wouldn't have expected any of the results this season for either teams really - we've all slipped up in random games. You never know.

Marvin said:
If we can come from 2-0 down at Anfield, we can go to Palace and win. We might not even need to beat Palace.

If Liverpool slip up in one game, they could blow up.

60 40 Liverpool. Not the foregone conclusion many were assuming. I wouldn't rule Chelsea out either.
I would rule out Chelsea, they need Liverpool to drop 6 points, us to drop 3 points and for them to win every game.

If we and Chelsea win all remaining games and Liverpool lose against Palace they will finish third in a one horse race! Liverpool will drop points but will it be the three we require as a minimum.

Liverpool fan telling me they have a new banner on the Kop "Back on their Perch".

They are asking for it

Chippy_boy said:
dcj said:
sambo86 said:

Pardew is not keen on our "fackin aald cant".

I'd love us to do it but we were so ropey against WBA. Players not moving to set up the triangles for the passing game.
And if Silva is out it really will be the proverbial mountain to climb.

Still we are in it so lets wait and see.

Its still a long shot whichever way you look at it.

I keep hearing and have been hearing for 4 or 5 weeks that Liverpool will drop points.......They haven't.

We have beaten Everton away once in god knows how long and Martinez is a better manager than Moyes was.

We could be without Silva which will make it all the more difficult.

Marvin says its 60/40 Liverpool.

I would say its more 80/20 Liverpool.

Had we not fucked up against Sunderland it would have been closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.