Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
chaddblue said:
Terry injured, Cech injured. Every little thing is going their way. Surely it can't continue
Even if they weren't injured Maureen would still be playing his reserve 11 on Sunday
And he will be doing it even more after that result tonight.

Chelsea will focus on the Champions League now with the tie still in balance.

Chesea look like they will also be without Cech and Terry and possibly Hazard and Eto'o still so I can see nothing other than a Liverpool win.

sam-caddick said:
Chelsea will focus on the Champions League now with the tie still in balance.

Chesea look like they will also be without Cech and Terry and possibly Hazard and Eto'o still so I can see nothing other than a Liverpool win.

Even with them you'd of said the same mr happy

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
The cookie monster said:
chaddblue said:
Terry injured, Cech injured. Every little thing is going their way. Surely it can't continue
Even if they weren't injured Maureen would still be playing his reserve 11 on Sunday
And he will be doing it even more after that result tonight.

Again, nonsense
I just can't see him risking any injuries and running his key players for the second leg into the ground in this match,just to piss on liverpools chips.
I hope to fuck I'm wrong mate.

Even if Chelsea choose to field their under 19's side they could. They owe us nothing.

Clearly the team they put out will not be their strongest.

We were a better Aguero pass and a silva goal from winning the title. Fine margins
And they didn't go our way.

I'm going for the scousers to draw their next two games, Chelsea at home and Palace away but that still leaves us with having to win every game.
What a last day that would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.