Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Will we win the Prem (continued)?

We can afford to lose tomorrow and at Goodison provided we win the rest of our games and Liverpool drop points in just one other game, most likely the Chelsea one but possibly Palace to.

ForzaMancini said:
We can afford to lose tomorrow and at Goodison provided we win the rest of our games and Liverpool drop points in just one other game, most likely the Chelsea one but possibly Palace to.
Tomorrow ? Lol

We're the better team, have better players and we've been in this position before. Yaya is made for games like this, Vinnie will be relishing it and Silva, well, he's David Silva isn't he? No amount of passionate singing from the Premier League starved urchins from Liverpool will faze City's superstars in a game that they know will tilt the league in their favour massively. There will be no 'foot off the pedal', no 'underestimating' for this one. We're going to piss on their scouse fireworks.

Sad but I am of two minds. Part of me thinks this is 'Pools year. I mean they are playing out of their minds now.
Even that shitty defense of theirs is coming out to play. Well? All my friends seem to think this way. I am also
of the other mind that there is no way the Reds can continue this pace and that City will sweep in. Mourinho has his
mind focused on the CL and I am sure will screw up somewhere. So, lets go in and take it!

yankcitizen76 said:
Sad but I am of two minds. Part of me thinks this is 'Pools year. I mean they are playing out of their minds now.
Even that shitty defense of theirs is coming out to play. Well? All my friends seem to think this way. I am also
of the other mind that there is no way the Reds can continue this pace and that City will sweep in. Mourinho has his
mind focused on the CL and I am sure will screw up somewhere. So, lets go in and take it!

Had it not been for your username I would have guessed you were Scandinavian.

Scousers would have to win 14 on the bounce, including against the runners up and 3rd place team too. If they do that, hats off to them.

Should they not win one, regardless of whether it's against us or someone else , the door is open for us to sneak over the line with 87 points and a better goal difference.

They will go all out to blow us away in the first 20 minutes like they did to Arsenal,with the Kop roaring them on.If we don't conceed in the first 20 minutes i reckon doubt will creep in and we will start to pick them off on the counter.Holding our nerve and quieting the crowd down early doors will be the key.

paulchapo said:
They will go all out to blow us away in the first 20 minutes like they did to Arsenal,with the Kop roaring them on.If we don't conceed in the first 20 minutes i reckon doubt will creep in and we will start to pick them off on the counter.Holding our nerve and quieting the crowd down early doors will be the key.

Yup, with you on that. Although, remember, we scored just before the break against United that day, so we need to keep our concentration for 94 minutes or however long it is. One lapse and they can punish us.

Against conventional wisdom, I feel this could be a tight game without too many goals. Games with this build-up often are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.