Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Will we win the Prem (continued)?

greasedupdeafguy said:
blueparrot said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Avoid defeat on sunday and the title is almost ours

lose and its basically liverpools

simple as that really

Not that simple, even then a chelsea win or draw at Liverpool would put it back in our hands, and a Chelsea win would probably see Liverpool finish 3rd
I can simply not see liverpool dropping points if they beat us on sunday they would have to much momentum like us in the 2011-2012 season. Plus we would still have to go to everton and we all know how that usually ends up.

Yea the same way it usually went when we go up to Newcastle, but when you need to win more often than not you find that extra 10%.

I'd much rather be going to Everton than playing Chelsea at home, they know how to really take the sting out of any momentum as they did to us.

Hope vinny makes a thread in the staff version of bluemoon ! Seriously all the players and the coaches need to be at their best not jsu for sunday alone but for the rest of this season ! No place for complacency !

chris85mcfc said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
blueparrot said:
Not that simple, even then a chelsea win or draw at Liverpool would put it back in our hands, and a Chelsea win would probably see Liverpool finish 3rd
I can simply not see liverpool dropping points if they beat us on sunday they would have to much momentum like us in the 2011-2012 season. Plus we would still have to go to everton and we all know how that usually ends up.

Yea the same way it usually went when we go up to Newcastle, but when you need to win more often than not you find that extra 10%.

I'd much rather be going to Everton than playing Chelsea at home, they know how to really take the sting out of any momentum as they did to us.
Our record has always been good up at Newcastle?

Away at Everton who could potentially be a win from finishing top 4? or home to Chelsea who will have two semi finals to think about?

I know which one I would prefer.

greasedupdeafguy said:
chris85mcfc said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Our record has always been good up at Newcastle?

Away at Everton who could potentially be a win from finishing top 4? or home to Chelsea who will have two semi finals to think about?

I know which I would prefer.

It all depends on how Sunday pans out. If Liverpool beat us then Chelsea will fancy there chances of going to Anfield and getting something that will see them back in the title race, no way will Jose put all his eggs in one basket when the league is there to be won, especially given their remaining fixtures.

There are just so many more variables still left in this title race, the only way it can be easily put to bed is if we win on Sunday.

greasedupdeafguy said:
blueparrot said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Avoid defeat on sunday and the title is almost ours

lose and its basically liverpools

simple as that really

I remember the 2012 campaign and united were on a run like Liverpool's at exactly the same stage of the season, and the party line on here was 'I cannot see them dropping any more points'. Suddenly they dropped eight. It's a delusion when a team is on a winning running that it won't end, but it always does, and this one will. Liverpool are not that good.

Didsbury Dave said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
blueparrot said:

I remember the 2012 campaign and united were on a run like Liverpool's at exactly the same stage of the season, and the party line on here was 'I cannot see them dropping any more points'. Suddenly they dropped eight. It's a delusion when a team is on a winning running that it won't end, but it always does, and this one will. Liverpool are not that good.

I said this a few pages ago, their a good side but not half as good as most people are making out, and certainly not a patch on us when we bring our
A-game.

We've played against a fair few better sides than them this season, they haven't even played the two best teams in the league yet.

chris85mcfc said:
Didsbury Dave said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

I said this a few pages ago, their a good side but not half as good as most people are making out, and certainly not a patch on us when we bring our
A-game.

We've played against a fair few better sides than them this season, they haven't even played the two best teams in the league yet.

They have,twice, and lost twice.

blueparrot said:
chris85mcfc said:
Didsbury Dave said:

A-game.

They have,twice, and lost twice.

I meant both teams twice, but yea you've just enhanced my point :)

Didsbury Dave said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
blueparrot said:

Well, mate, I am not a Statto but what's the record for consecutive wins? Did I hear that they are now on 9 having beaten our 8 earlier in the season? Either it's going to be the miracle of the 96 or they will drop at least 2, 3 or more points yet, surely?

Whatever happens on Sunday, I am already worried about Sunderland at home three days later. Three points in the latter [same as on offer at Anfield] and we are still rolling. Too much bullshit about Sunday's game. As you say, Liverpool aren't all that.

Liverpool will beat Chelsea with the two Champions League semi-final ties on each side of that match.

I just think Chelsea will rest players in that game and Mourinho will fancy his chances in the Champions League now I reckon, I don't see him being greedy and going for both so it will be one or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.