Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Will we win the Prem (continued)?

Only positives you can take out of today's game are our goal difference is still intact and Henderson getting sent off so he'll miss Norwich chelsea and palace

He is a big part of their pressing game and perhaps missing him especially I'm the chelsea game could be a huge blow

I'm on the fence at the moment I still think we can win it but it's hard being optimistic when it's not in your hands. If we win all our games then I think me might just nick it

greasedupdeafguy said:
Even if liverpool slip up I cant see us beating everton.

As i said a few weeks the arsenal game has cost us. Point did fuck all for us yet some on here thought is was good result.

Those stupid early season dropped points at Cardiff, Villa and Sunderland have cost us.

We can do it, but Liverpool are favourites and rightly so

We should have beaten Liverpool today, or taken a point, so why can't we beat Everton.

That game is far away anyway. We need to beat Sunderland first and keep Liverpool in sight

hgblue said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

As i said a few weeks the arsenal game has cost us. Point did fuck all for us yet some on here thought is was good result.

Those stupid early season dropped points at Cardiff, Villa and Sunderland have cost us.
Every team has slip ups like that early in the season. When we played Arsenal, cheslea had just slipped up and we knew a win would have been a huge step to the title yet the whole team played like it was a end of season match with fuck all on the line. Frustrating as fuck.
More frustrating was people on here saying a point was good result when in reality it does fuck all for us.

greasedupdeafguy said:
hgblue said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Every team has slip ups like that early in the season. When we played Arsenal, cheslea had just slipped up and we knew a win would have been a huge step to the title yet the whole team played like it was a end of season match with fuck all on the line. Frustrating as fuck.
More frustrating was people on here saying a point was good result when in reality it does fuck all for us.
It would have been had we drawn today

More frustrating is City fans taking a pop at VK or Pellegrini

I said way back in the original thread that we wouldn't win the title.....I still don't think we will. Today's performance should have seen every player up for it...but that first half was very poor.

If you can't get up for the huge games in the final few weeks of a season when you have a great chance of winning the league title then there is fuck all hope for you ....

It has been a frustrating season and we have failed to overcome at every critical stage so far. But the season is not over and there is still a chance to win but we have to win the rest of our games.

The trial and error manager should at least now realize that when we play Milner we tend to get good results as unlike Nasri and a few others in the squad, Milner brings a honest and strong spirit to the mix and is a top player, unfortunately a lot of people here and apparently the manager is too blind to see it.

So Hopefully the manager would have learnt a lot of his team and make a final push for the title and if we can win the rest of our games, I still believe that we will win it.

Another thing that people should accept is that we are in the minority, we are seen as the bad guys and nobody wants us to win it so it is a bloody shame that the manager and players have not really made them eat their words but hopefully we will have the final laugh.

Marvin said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
hgblue said:

Well lets face it I would have played Milner from the start instead of Navas . Anyway like Jim said those defeats to Cardiff , Villa and Sunderland have cost us the title . Not the result today . We need a miracle like 2012 to win it now .

Marvin said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
hgblue said:

I don't see why that's frustrating, VK clearly injured, MP decided to play him and the injured Aguero...the blame must lie somewhere or do we all bury our heads in the sand and pretend it's nobody's fault.

We have always been playing catch up throughout the season.
The early defeats look likely to cost us. A lot depends on the fitness of Yaya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.