Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Will we win the Prem (continued)?

de niro said:
masterwig said:
He wasn't a winner last season when we surrendered the title without a fight and everything seemed such hard work.

he was undone from within, the players didn't want him, had he won the title , or the cup for that matter, we couldn't have sacked him.

odd we won neither.

You can't re-write history. Fact is Mancini lost the dressing room and that's a failing of his style. I felt the players let him down badly but there's no evidence we'd be better off if he was still here.

Man management is part of football. It's one of the most important parts of football management, and if you can't take the players with you then you are a poor manager

Mancini had to go.

As for this season, I'd be supremely confident if I were Liverpool, but their performances at West Ham and at home to City are not convincing.

Anything can happen in football. Suarez can implode (as he did yesterday), or a penalty can be awarded from nowhere and suddenly the world is against u, and your climbing mountains

The City players have been down this road before, but we all know it's in Liverpool's hands and they shouldn't lose it from here

We lost an advantage we had when Chelsea qualified for the CL semi-finals. That will take something out of them

First thing we have to do is win at home ti Sunderland and seriously ensure that we qualify for the Champions League. We still have to pay Everton away. We have to respond. And then game by game, we can put pressure back on Liverpool. They may crack.

Can we win all our games? 4 at home? Probably. Palace away. Probably. Everton away? Doubtful

de niro said:
NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
de niro said:
We still for can certain. Look at yesterday.

We started with the wrong 11(nothing new there)
Captain clearly injured.
No yaya
No aguero
Ref hell bent on a Liverpool win
Penalties waved away as were at the wrong end.

Despite all that it took a monumental individual error to lose the game.

Change any one of the above and of course we will win it.

But we won't though, disappointing

Too many factors against us, Mancini would have got us through that fixture yesterday though

We'd be ten points clear but let's not go there.

Or 13 points behind like Galatasaray.

Today feels like the aftermath of fa cup final against wigan again... Players talk big before the big matches, but time and time again they looked lazy and uninterested in the match that matters (until either they're a goal down or score a lucky goal)...

They don't care about trophy or fans... Most of them, at least. Maybe because they already won things. Idk, maybe tevez was right. What was it he said? Manchester city lacks the ambition?

I doubt anything will change next season, no matter who they sign. But I hope some youngsters can make it to the first team, at least they'll be more hungry for trophy.

Win our 2 games in hand and we are 1 point behind Liverpool, who have to play Chelsea at home. There is no way they will win all their remaining games. The question is just whether we can win all ours? I'm convinced if we do, we will be champions.

bugsyblue said:
Win our 2 games in hand and we are 1 point behind Liverpool, who have to play Chelsea at home. There is no way they will win all their remaining games. The question is just whether we can win all ours? I'm convinced if we do, we will be champions.

Big if winning 6 games on the bounce especially when one is everton away. Martinez is doing a great job there and they are playing for CL spot. They will give us a very hard match. Will the Likes of nasri/Clichy/Navas be up for that kind of match? Not sure. Those three were missing to often in the first 35 mins yesterday.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
bugsyblue said:

Big if winning 6 games on the bounce especially when one is everton away. Martinez is doing a great job there and they are playing for CL spot. They will give us a very hard match. Will the Likes of nasri/Clichy/Navas be up for that kind of match? Not sure. Those three were missing to often in the first 35 mins yesterday.

Will they give us as hard a match as Liverpool though ? We nearly did the business against Liverpool, we can certainly do it against everton !

Sorry, slipped my gaze, this thread.

Just started another, I put £200 down last night at 2/1 for us to win it.

We will win our remaining six games and finish on 88 points.

I expect Liverpool to drop four points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.