Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Will we win the Prem (continued)?

dw7 said:
I think Liverpool will draw at Norwich. Just a hunch.

We will win it on goal difference from Liverpool

Im still pretty confident, my head was always telling me we wouldnt get a result at anfield but our second half performance proved we can go on to win our remaining fixtures. Hopefully norwich who are fighting for their lives can get a result, if not then the chavs could nick at least a draw. All we can do is win the rest of our games, if we do then we can only hope liverpool slip up, if not at least we gave it a good go!

The Flash said:
levets said:
dw7 said:

We will win it on goal difference from Liverpool

Last kick of the season?

Hopefully not as we'll be 3 or 4 up v WHU.

LFC will drop points as will Chelsea as will we... But I think we will win 5 games!

Bluemoonie92 said:
Im still pretty confident, my head was always telling me we wouldnt get a result at anfield but our second half performance proved we can go on to win our remaining fixtures. Hopefully norwich who are fighting for their lives can get a result, if not then the chavs could nick at least a draw. All we can do is win the rest of our games, if we do then we can only hope liverpool slip up, if not at least we gave it a good go!

This has been our problem all season though frankly, always half a performance.

I think Liverpool will drop some points, probably only 2, 4 would be nice but doubtful. I have wavering faith in our ability to capitalise though. Whilst this does have a bit of the Arsenal away feeling about it (title winning season, not the one just gone), I thought our 'experience' in title run ins would have seen us get at least a draw yesterday. So far this experience is counting for sod all, and we're running out of games Liverpool can fuck up.

It seems to me that with the remaining fixtures goal difference will play no part.

Rammyblues said:
It seems to me that with the remaining fixtures goal difference will play no part.
If Liverpool lost 1 and won 3, and we won 5 and drew 1, we'd both be on 86 points. But assuming Liverpool's defeat came to Chelsea, you'd have to fancy them to finish on 87 points.

There's also a scenario where we could all end up on 85.

Dubai Blue said:
Rammyblues said:
If Liverpool lost 1 and won 3, and we won 5 and drew 1, we'd both be on 86 points. But assuming Liverpool's defeat came to Chelsea, you'd have to fancy them to finish on 87 points.

There's also a scenario where we could all end up on 85.

LFC will win 2 and draw 2... I see it...

dw7 said:

Well they'll have to score at least 4 goals because Suarez loves scoring against them I'm having a bet he scores an hatrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.