Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Will we win the Prem (continued)?

Remember the game against the rags at home when we had to win? There was only ever going to be one winner and the rags were simply outfought, outplayed and outclassed.

I think with the finishing line in sight, the home crowd roaring them on and every fucker in the world willing them to win the title (bar us, Chelsea and rag fans) and it will carry them over the line.

The last two games against a by then already safe Palace and a woeful Newcastle and it's game over.

That Norwich match could be tricky for Liverpool . If they win that I think its game over . I don't think Liverpool will lose to Chelsea . Chelsea are like us shit on Merseyside .

baildon blue said:
That Norwich match could be tricky for Liverpool . If they win that I think its game over . I don't think Liverpool will lose to Chelsea . Chelsea are like us shit on Merseyside .

It's not tricky actually.

Norwich want to win, so they'll attack and play into Liverpools hands.

Easy three points for Liverpool me thinks.

But I do think Liverpool will lose against Chelsea.

baildon blue said:

What about palace away? It ain't game over until we drop more points. I'm convinced they'll drop points

The Fat el Hombre said:
baildon blue said:

What about palace away? It ain't game over until we drop more points. I'm convinced they'll drop points

Palace likely to be safe by then.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
baildon blue said:

Palace likely to be safe by then.
Palace are safe now, I can't see any of the bottom 3 getting to 37 points from here, and I doubt Norwich will either.

The Fat el Hombre said:
baildon blue said:

We will probably drop points.

Our 6 fixtures aren't easy.

More like will we win the Prem under Pellegrini?...nope.

gungho-tactics said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
baildon blue said:

We will probably drop points.

Our 6 fixtures aren't easy.

5 of them are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.