Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Title still possible

Fuck me !.............I will bet that half of you were on Wembley Way when Dikov scored V Gillingham. And on Joe Mercer Way when Dzeko scored V QPR.
We`ve got 5 games left and some of you are sat in the car on the way home.

Why cant any 1 of 3 win it ?.........And WE ARE 1 of the 3

chaddblue said:
My 'optimistic' prediction with blue tinted glasses on

Liverpool are going to draw at Norwich this weekend, as their run of astounding luck and dodgy reffing comes to an end and Norwich will battle for their lifes (like Sunderland), with LFC badly missing Henderson and Sturridge

Chelsea will grind out a draw at Anfield as Maureen is a master at this and he'll be pinning his hopes on the scousers dropping points at Palace.... but they'll win there cos Palace have now done their job and will ease off

In the meantime with Silva back we will beat WBA, will go into the game at Palace with the boost of hearing the scousers / Chelsea has finished all square just before we kick off so will pick up 3 points for the reasons Liverpool will, plus Ya Ya will be back all guns firing

We then go to Everton, who will be without Barry and by then will have missed out on top 4, and will know that 3 points for City could stop Liverpool winning the league. They lie down for us and we win

Liverpool / Chelsea will win all their other games

So we go into the last week of the season......

Liverpool 82 points
Chelsea 82 points
City 80 points

But crucially we have got a game in hand, Villa at home, with West Ham at home on the last day

It's happened before, BELIEVE !!!!

you've convinced me

chaddblue said:
My 'optimistic' prediction with blue tinted glasses on

Liverpool are going to draw at Norwich this weekend, as their run of astounding luck and dodgy reffing comes to an end and Norwich will battle for their lifes (like Sunderland), with LFC badly missing Henderson and Sturridge

Chelsea will grind out a draw at Anfield as Maureen is a master at this and he'll be pinning his hopes on the scousers dropping points at Palace.... but they'll win there cos Palace have now done their job and will ease off

In the meantime with Silva back we will beat WBA, will go into the game at Palace with the boost of hearing the scousers / Chelsea has finished all square just before we kick off so will pick up 3 points for the reasons Liverpool will, plus Ya Ya will be back all guns firing

We then go to Everton, who will be without Barry and by then will have missed out on top 4, and will know that 3 points for City could stop Liverpool winning the league. They lie down for us and we win

Liverpool / Chelsea will win all their other games

So we go into the last week of the season......

Liverpool 82 points
Chelsea 82 points
City 80 points

But crucially we have got a game in hand, Villa at home, with West Ham at home on the last day

It's happened before, BELIEVE !!!!
I like this ! It has City written all over it!
Come you blue boys!!! You owe the fans!

of course it is but this thread should be on a Liverpool or Chelsea forum, THEY should be chasing US with the players we have.

de niro said:
of course it is but this thread should be on a Liverpool or Chelsea forum, THEY should be chasing US with the players we have.

Individually maybe but as a team Liverpool and Chelsea have been a step up this season. Chelsea would've pissed this league if they'd had Costa or Falcao.

Did Wenger start this thread, and his it's still mathematically possible ways...It's not happening, it's gone, need to pull our socks up and work on improving next season

citymad said:
de niro said:

Individually maybe but as a team Liverpool and Chelsea have been a step up this season. Chelsea would've pissed this league if they'd had Costa or Falcao.

If Silva, Sergio, Nasri, & Negredo to name a few had stayed fit, we would be on top and on course to win the PL with games to spare.

It is possible but highly unlikely. I do believe pressure might get to Liverpool rather than Chelsea especially if they drop points at Norwich.

Nothing can be ruled out there with Norwich desperate for points - anything can change a game like a sending off or dodgy ref decision.

But I see the twists and turns being between Liverpool and Chelsea with us not involved as I expect us to drop more points.

Emphasis may swing between those two right until the end. If we are out of it as long as we get third then that tussle could be very interesting.

As last night night proved you can only look to your next game then worry about the one after that.

Everyone is going on about the Liverpool Chelsea game now but what if the unthinkable happens and one or both drop points this weekend?

Football is an unpredictable game as recent results have proved.

My belief has virtually vanished but not extinguished just yet although it now feels like a slow lingering death (in football terms).

Before last night, I still thought we'd win it, only needing Liverpool to draw with Chelsea. After that last night, we won't win at Everton to start with, and then we need Liverpool to lose this weekend but beat Chelsea next week to win it on GD (if we won 5/5). Can't see it but never say never.

bluemanc1994 said:
Before last night, I still thought we'd win it, only needing Liverpool to draw with Chelsea. After that last night, we won't win at Everton to start with, and then we need Liverpool to lose this weekend but beat Chelsea next week to win it on GD (if we won 5/5). Can't see it but never say never.

We cant give up until mathematically impossible but hopefully we will get some sort of surprise this weekend.

I know it is probably in vain but another Sunderland performance like that at Chelsea please and a dogged Norwich call to arms on Sunday.

I think the most likely scenario is 2 straight forward wins for the top 2 but nearly every season shows you get weird results at this time.

We have had a few already eg us last night, Chelsea losing at Villa and Palace but not from Liverpool.....yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.