Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Title still possible

If Liverpool drop points Sunday (entirely possible, I still expect them to shit their pants at some stage) then our lot have to put in a resounding performance against West Brom

We will get one more chance. Any more Sunderland performances and that is that. 15 points is a must

Esteban de la Sexface said:
If Liverpool drop points Sunday (entirely possible, I still expect them to shit their pants at some stage) then our lot have to put in a resounding performance against West Brom

We will get one more chance. Any more Sunderland performances and that is that. 15 points is a must

Massive ask mate, I think we pissed away our chance Wednesday.

Infirmus Cygnus said:
RegMuffin said:
There's 12 games left between the top 3 and we're asking for two of them to be draws or defeats. It's not a big ask.

Personally I'll give it till Monday and see how the players respond. Anything but 100% commitment in all tackles and I'm buying a Panini sticker book and focusing on the world cup.

You forgot to mention that the big ask also included City scooping up every single available point. That seems a slightly bigger ask.

Second could be a possibility, but team selection will be a big factor. Milner to start over Navas every time. Dzeko over Aguero. Dare I mention Lescott over Demic?

Did you miss the game on Wednesday? Or had you drunk 12 pints before watching? Just asking, like.

EDIT, just read the rest of your post, which is similarly nonsensical. MDM has been excellent lately. And Aguero is the best striker we have got. Your post makes ZERO sense.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:

We pissed away one chance. I think we will have one more. I don't think we'll take it, but I'm almost certain there will be another opportunity for us to win it.

The hype around the candle burners is too much. There was too much emotion publicly shown on Sunday at the end. They are under massive pressure and don't have the players to cope. Henderson is out, Sturridge possibly too. They don't have a squad.

Like I said, it may look different by Monday and Chelsea may well be in the driving seat if the bindippers drop a couple of points at Norwich's bus. It's then up to us to turn up against Brom and show we're interested.

We pissed away one chance. I think we will have one more. I don't think we'll take it, but I'm almost certain there will be another opportunity for us to win it.

The hype around the candle burners is too much. There was too much emotion publicly shown on Sunday at the end. They are under massive pressure and don't have the players to cope. Henderson is out, Sturridge possibly too. They don't have a squad.

We pissed away nearly EVERY chance to go on top this season- that the opposite of how you win trophies.

Kevindxb said:

We pissed away nearly EVERY chance to go on top this season- that the opposite of how you win trophies.

Have we actually been top this season? I honestly can't remember..

Im still disgusted at the manner of our defeat away at Aston Villa, I cannot, for the life of me, believe that we lost the game, especially when you consider they had no Benteke and Agbonlahor, we've blown the league due to those awful results at the start.

IF, IF, IF!!!!

All I'm reading are IF this or that happens we could still win the league.

Stop deluding yourselves for goodness sake!

We have an inept manager and some players who are happy to coast along on the back of their only league title winner's medal (Clichy / Nasri / Kompany and Hart).

Eaglechief said:
IF, IF, IF!!!!

All I'm reading are IF this or that happens we could still win the league.

Stop deluding yourselves for goodness sake!

We have an inept manager and some players who are happy to coast along on the back of their only league title winner's medal (Clichy / Nasri / Kompany and Hart).

Bollocks. Nasri is having his best season. Kompany is in the top three centre halves in the world, he can't turn left the last 2 games for fuck sake. He is playing injured, that is the opposite of coasting.

Inept Manager? When we had a full squad we were dismantling the best teams in the Premier League for fun. Injuries, refereeing decisions and a freak season (no injuries & 12 penalties) from the dippers are contributing factors too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.