Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Title still possible

de niro said:
cityfansimon said:
Not read all 11 pages but It's still not that tough for us to win the league. We need to win all 5 games.......then....Chelsea to beat Liverpool and draw one of their remaining 3 games against Sunderland at home, Norwich at home and Cardiff away. We win it on goal difference with the scousers coming second and Chelsea 3rd. Big ask for us to win our 5 remaining games, but it's not impossible.

you are forgetting that we are shite.

Oh yeah. I did forget that bit. Ah well always next season then.

Maybe this is the time we need someone like Patrick Vieira ( our next manager? ) in the dressing room to inspire the players.

cityfansimon said:
de niro said:
cityfansimon said:
Not read all 11 pages but It's still not that tough for us to win the league. We need to win all 5 games.......then....Chelsea to beat Liverpool and draw one of their remaining 3 games against Sunderland at home, Norwich at home and Cardiff away. We win it on goal difference with the scousers coming second and Chelsea 3rd. Big ask for us to win our 5 remaining games, but it's not impossible.

you are forgetting that we are shite.

Oh yeah. I did forget that bit. Ah well always next season then.

Indeed so. I accurately predict we have a 1 in 833 chance of lifting the trophy :-). Joking aside (their was atom of science behind it), we are reliant on just too many fortunate circumstances if it's going to happen.

We need to win all our games - and we probably won't. Chelsea need to beat Liverpool - and they probably won't. Chelsea need to drop points elsewhere - and they probably won't.

cityfansimon said:
Personally think it's more probable that Liverpool play a draw out v Chelsea and 'bottle it' proper Gary cook style away at palace.....we are not out of it yet.
Big big weekend next wknd (providing we beat WBA of course).

chaddblue said:
My 'optimistic' prediction with blue tinted glasses on

Liverpool are going to draw at Norwich this weekend, as their run of astounding luck and dodgy reffing comes to an end and Norwich will battle for their lifes (like Sunderland), with LFC badly missing Henderson and Sturridge

Chelsea will grind out a draw at Anfield as Maureen is a master at this and he'll be pinning his hopes on the scousers dropping points at Palace.... but they'll win there cos Palace have now done their job and will ease off

In the meantime with Silva back we will beat WBA, will go into the game at Palace with the boost of hearing the scousers / Chelsea has finished all square just before we kick off so will pick up 3 points for the reasons Liverpool will, plus Ya Ya will be back all guns firing

We then go to Everton, who will be without Barry and by then will have missed out on top 4, and will know that 3 points for City could stop Liverpool winning the league. They lie down for us and we win

Liverpool / Chelsea will win all their other games

So we go into the last week of the season......

Liverpool 82 points
Chelsea 82 points
City 80 points

But crucially we have got a game in hand, Villa at home, with West Ham at home on the last day

It's happened before, BELIEVE !!!!
Good post pal, I've not given up and no way have the players. I see the pool v Chelsea game ending in a draw and the scousers dropping points either this weekend or v palace. After Monday us winning 5 on the bounce is unlikely but I reckon we will do it...why wouldn't i? 2012 taught me never to give up ...we can still do it but we all have to get behind the team on Monday and go from there...it's still possible! Come on blues.

Re: Will we win the Prem (continued)?

I doubt it.

Nothing absolute nothing will ever beat winning the league at the expense of United in the...... well you know the rest. However if somehow we pulled it off this season it would without doubt be funny as fuck as much as anything else.

If we are 7's or 8's a cheeky fiver it is.

cityfansimon said:

We're not going to win even one of our remaining games mate

Champions2012! said:
cityfansimon said:

We're not going to win even one of our remaining games mate

I thought that in 2012, and look what happened! (and that was 6 games)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.