Will you attend City games if we join a European Super League?

Would you attend?

• Yes

Votes: 99 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 706 75.2%
  • Depends on what the plans are

Votes: 149 15.9%

• Total voters
Were no better than Chelsea who signed up for FFP after spending their way to the top.

It depends on the format. It would need to respect the existing pyramid and not undermine the Premier League. The proposed format for the CL is total shite even worse than the current format. Let's be honest UEFA is a corrupt organisation which does not deserve to survive. The proposal to appoint a leading Far Right supporter and fraudster (Tebas) to the Exec Committee must be the final straw.
But I would only support a breakaway league if if was fairer than the current CL. Based on what we have seen so far the breakaway proposal looks just as bad as UEFA's current proposal. I will reserve judgement until I have seen the full details.

I do get the negative response. So many people live in the now, have no vision for the future and no awareness of the past. Let the knee jerk brigade shout loudest eh.

City fans: UEFA is corrupt and is trying to screw us over.
Also City fans: If City breakaway from UEFA I’m done with football.
This is nothing to do with UEFA. Imperfect though they are, UEFA are to only ones standing in the way of a G14 takeover.

I am clinging to the hope that City are only involved to keep an eye on what the other bastards are up to.

I feel like we are shitting all over our working class roots,by getting in to bed with these bastards.

Lets be honest, none of them really like us,they see us a bit like the Fat ugly Slag, only getting invited to a prestigious party because her daddy is a Billionaire.

It was the same Bastards orchestrating the UEFA Witch hunt.

Not happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.