Will you attend City games if we join a European Super League?

Would you attend?

• Yes

Votes: 99 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 706 75.2%
  • Depends on what the plans are

Votes: 149 15.9%

• Total voters
Who says we have signed up? Anyone remotely credible? Lots of reaction in the media to speculation, nut nothing at all tangible yet, or am I missing something. Pep has spoken openly against it, I doubt he says anything out of sync with Khaldoon these days

with fans, associations & governments completely against the idea they aren’t going to have much of a business.

a closed shop super league with most fans not attending. Brilliant idea

150 years of history down the pan for money. It goes against everything football is about
with fans, associations & governments completely against the idea they aren’t going to have much of a business.

a closed shop super league with most fans not attending. Brilliant idea

150 years of history down the pan for money. It goes against everything football is about
Like I said I don’t agree with it but I could see why we would consider it, considering what could be left of the premier league if it were to happen.
Just looking at both sides.
Hopefully a threat of being kicked from the premier league might quash the idea or maybe push UEFA into revamping the champions league, more money and more teams etc..
Seems us breaking into the top 4 has created ripples that have grown into big waves and this is outcome of that.

Wish we had the balls to have stood up and said no instead of jumping into bed with the slimy clubs involved. No German teams though, so unless they get another 8 teams this is dead in the water....thank fuck.

Sounds like the big vlubs flexing muscles to get automatic entry into the expanded Champions League, which makes an already tainted comp even more tainted.

I await my increased Seasoncard renewal seeing that we, as fans, mean fuck all to the Club, but Tourists mean everything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.