Will you attend City games if we join a European Super League?

Would you attend?

• Yes

Votes: 99 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 706 75.2%
  • Depends on what the plans are

Votes: 149 15.9%

• Total voters
I find the Champions League [including knockout stage] and the Europa League deadly dull and I don't understand why these greedy fuckers think people are enthusiastic about this breakaway competition

What’s an expanded CL going to involve?
If anything they should be reducing the number of teams in it
Once they start letting in teams who haven’t finished in the top 4 in their domestic league, or won the Europa, its gone for me
It’s the ‘istory clubs. Teams like Liverpool, United, Milan don’t need to finish in the top four do they?

City fans: UEFA is corrupt and is trying to screw us over.
Also City fans: If City breakaway from UEFA I’m done with football.
Exactly. Its the financial levelling that joining this would provide clubs like real, barca, juve etc that i dont want. PL is the biggest league in the world and why should we leave our honeypot for this? Its less monetary advantage and MAYBE more fair treatment, vs much more money(compared to eu competitors) and being shat on constantly by UEFA and the PL.

Its a tightrope imo but one that slides into the "staying with what you know" category. I have to laugh at people claiming they are done with football if this happens though. As if man.

Our club is well run so adding our name to this musn't be without merit of some kind.

Last edited:
I think I am a little to angry to say at this point, i think the best thing would be to wait and see exactly what this proposal is and how it would work. It is the media reporting this at present and while I am sure they will bee in the loop I will wait until I have all the facts to hand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.