William and Kate [Merged]

Re: Bill and Kate.

Infact, now that sometime has passed, there is one thing I do care about, and that is this. Has he bummed her yet?

'Katie darlings, be a chum and bend over that there golden lavatory'

'Ok Willsie woo woo, but you know the rules, you miss ones anus and go straight for ones vaggy waggy'.

'Tally hoe'

Pigeonho said:
Infact, now that sometime has passed, there is one thing I do care about, and that is this. Has he bummed her yet?

'Katie darlings, be a chum and bend over that there golden lavatory'

'Ok Willsie woo woo, but you know the rules, you miss ones anus and go straight for ones vaggy waggy'.

'Tally hoe'

Why did i imagine the dambusters theme when i read this

urmston said:
I hope they don't make it a bank holiday. Why should I pay for millions of public employees to have a day off on full pay? They already get more holidays than most other workers.

The wedding is nothing to do with me so I shouldn't suffer any financial loss.

Public sector workers in this country actually get less bank holidays than any other country in Europe,as most of them seem to get a day off for every saint ever invented.
I don't think anyone will make you liable for a days pay for every public employee.
Surely that would be the Governments responsibility?

Pigeonho said:
Listening to Talksport about an interesting debate about smoking in pubs when Porky Parry interrupted to say there is 'interesting breaking news'.
'Clarence house confirm the engagement of Prince William and Kate Middleton'. The news broadcaster then said 'it will be good for the country, something to unite us all and for us all to get involved in'.

1. Does anyone care?
2. How the fuck can we get involved, and why would we want too?

That is probably the least significant breaking news i've ever heard, ever.

Congratulations to them both! I would rather we 'piss away' money on our royal family who are tireless workers and bring millions into the country than scrotes, who rob from the state and wouldn't know a hard days work if it smacked them in their turkey twizzler filled gobs.

mcmanus said:
Knowing that for centuries the royalies have liked to put their dicks in all sorts of things and is not uncomman/usually to have mistresses. I just wonder how many posh tarts Wills has bummed over the years?
I always love how they continue to deny Harry is anyones other than Chaz's!!! If you put Harry next to Major James Hewitt, its as big of a father/son comparison you'll ever see!!! Surprised they've not put massive ears on him in some kind of sick plastic surgery fuelled operation, just to make it look like he may at least look lightly like Charles!

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Pigeonho said:
Listening to Talksport about an interesting debate about smoking in pubs when Porky Parry interrupted to say there is 'interesting breaking news'.
'Clarence house confirm the engagement of Prince William and Kate Middleton'. The news broadcaster then said 'it will be good for the country, something to unite us all and for us all to get involved in'.

1. Does anyone care?
2. How the fuck can we get involved, and why would we want too?

That is probably the least significant breaking news i've ever heard, ever.

Congratulations to them both! I would rather we 'piss away' money on our royal family who are tireless workers and bring millions into the country than scrotes, who rob from the state and wouldn't know a hard days work if it smacked them in their turkey twizzler filled gobs.

Yeah gotta love them hardworking bastards Prince Andrew and Edward. Allways first in and last out, purely tireless them two. Should have pictures of the pair in Jobcentres across the land to remind everyone to graft their bollocks off.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
urmston said:
I hope they don't make it a bank holiday. Why should I pay for millions of public employees to have a day off on full pay? They already get more holidays than most other workers.

The wedding is nothing to do with me so I shouldn't suffer any financial loss.

Public sector workers in this country actually get less bank holidays than any other country in Europe,as most of them seem to get a day off for every saint ever invented.
I don't think anyone will make you liable for a days pay for every public employee.
Surely that would be the Governments responsibility?

I will be liable to pay for a day off for public sector workers. The government pays them with my money and that of all taxpayers. If private company owners feel the need to celebrate this wedding by giving their staff a day off then that's their private affair, but as a member of the public which employs public sector staff I don't want them to have another day off at my expense.

Compared to most people in the UK, public secor workers already get very generous holiday allowance - they also get short working weeks and plenty of sick days!

If the government does give public sector staff a day off for this wedding it will show that we can afford to sack even more of them.

Cynical, but good day to bury bad news? This is clearly going to get more attention than the compensation to Guantanamo prisoners, the eurozone crisis and the u-turn over Cameron's photographer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.