William and Kate [Merged]

And to add to it all,we have old Etononian Cameron telling us serfs that although we have a bit of "gloom" in the country at the moment,that this happy event will bring us all together for the day.

So as I'm struggling to feed my kids and pay my mortgage,with food going up at a rate of 4% per month,vat about to increase,less Police on the beat,public services slashed to breaking point,the NHS waiting lists about to go back to "as long as it takes,mate"...the prospect of working till I drop,the country about as fragmented and divided as I can ever remember.....

It's reassuring to know that a wedding of two pampered,spoon fed aristocrats lucky enough to be born into a society and raised by a system that allows them to own vast swathes of land and wealth stolen by generations of their cronies will take it all away.

If only for a day.

Cameron and co are missing a trick here...why not have the X-Factor final on the same day?Aneasthetic for the hard-up masses.
Simon Cowell could DJ at the reception,and good old uncle Phil could insult all the guests from the Commonwealth,live on air?

Sure could sure bury a lot of bad news that day.

RBmk2 said:
And to add to it all,we have old Etononian Cameron telling us serfs that although we have a bit of "gloom" in the country at the moment,that this happy event will bring us all together for the day.

So as I'm struggling to feed my kids and pay my mortgage,with food going up at a rate of 4% per month,vat about to increase,less Police on the beat,public services slashed to breaking point,the NHS waiting lists about to go back to "as long as it takes,mate"...the prospect of working till I drop,the country about as fragmented and divided as I can ever remember.....

It's reassuring to know that a wedding of two pampered,spoon fed aristocrats lucky enough to be born into a society and raised by a system that allows them to own vast swathes of land and wealth stolen by generations of their cronies will take it all away.

If only for a day.

Cameron and co are missing a trick here...why not have the X-Factor final on the same day?Aneasthetic for the hard-up masses.
Simon Cowell could DJ at the reception,and good old uncle Phil could insult all the guests from the Commonwealth,live on air?

Thank you, saved me a lot of time putting my thoughts into words. Nothing more uniting then watching two people who don't deserve anything they have put the recently closed down child trust fund to great use.

RBmk2 said:

If only for a day.

One is spot on. I almost launched my tranny when i heard Cameron say that. A loud, 'fuck off you twat', for him.

And the poster who said if you don't like it don't watch it, if only that were possible.

whilst not a huge fan of the royals myself by any stretch of the imagination, they do bring in so much revenue through tourism that outweighs what they spend and this wedding will increase this further as it will get people interested so its surely a positive for the masses as a whole, right?

andyblue87 said:
whilst not a huge fan of the royals myself by any stretch of the imagination, they do bring in so much revenue through tourism that outweighs what they spend and this wedding will increase this further as it will get people interested so its surely a positive for the masses as a whole, right?

Wrong.

RBmk2 said:

If only for a day.

Spot-fucking-on

As a citizen and not a subject i feel sorry for most people who have to put up with these 2 tax guzzling wankers and the rest of their kind,still for some i suppose it will take their dimwit minds of th horrors that will desend on them when their con-lib goverment cuts against the poorest hit home.Theres nothing like the royal drug to distract the poor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.