William and Kate [Merged]

Pigeonho

In the King's Head, waiting for the Queen's legs t
Listening to Talksport about an interesting debate about smoking in pubs when Porky Parry interrupted to say there is 'interesting breaking news'.
'Clarence house confirm the engagement of Prince William and Kate Middleton'. The news broadcaster then said 'it will be good for the country, something to unite us all and for us all to get involved in'.

1. Does anyone care?
2. How the fuck can we get involved, and why would we want too?

That is probably the least significant breaking news i've ever heard, ever.

Re: Bill and Kate.

I hope they don't make it a bank holiday. Why should I pay for millions of public employees to have a day off on full pay? They already get more holidays than most other workers.

The wedding is nothing to do with me so I shouldn't suffer any financial loss.

Pigeonho said:
Listening to Talksport about an interesting debate about smoking in pubs when Porky Parry interrupted to say there is 'interesting breaking news'.
'Clarence house confirm the engagement of Prince William and Kate Middleton'. The news broadcaster then said 'it will be good for the country, something to unite us all and for us all to get involved in'.
In other words, take our minds off the recession and the fact none of us will have jobs by then.

Not arsed, as long as they don't do it on a Saturday and interfere with the footie fixtures.

great news, very happy for them, good on the royals, they do a fantastic job under the very differcult glare of the worlds media.

proud of them and proud to be british.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.