Willy Caballero (signing confirmed, page 64)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Willy Caballero

I don't see the point in signing foreign GK that will not help us with the HG quota.

El Mago said:
I don't see the point in signing foreign GK that will not help us with the HG quota.

Why am I surprised......The fact he is a great player that improves our squad greatly escapes you?

MillionDollarDream said:
Why are we so hung up on homegrown quota as if our back office isn't aware of these things?

This... We need quality cover/competition for Joe. 2 top players for every position that includes the GK. Would we refuse to sign a top left sided winger/forward if they were the right money, the manager trusted them and they wanted to play for us - just because we had that adequate HG player Sinclair to cover that position ? City are doing great business covering the positions that we got away with last year - Zab, Joe, Garcia and hopefully that elusive top CB in the near future. That will do for me and in my opinion Caballero will not only provide that vital experience and cover but will also push Joe to fulfil the promise he has shown that in a few years time he will be THE best GK in the world.

El Mago said:
talk more shit, you only talk shit in this forum.

El Mago said:
Hopefully the guys in change have a greater plan so not to worry.

Btw you don't post crap so don't mind those who throw that about. :-) I've no idea why props feel the need...

MeatHunterrr said:
El Mago said:
talk more shit, you only talk shit in this forum.

Whilst this post of yours is a joy to read. Give him/her a break man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.