Willy Caballero (signing confirmed, page 64)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Willy Caballero

SSN reporting that Willy will come to City. Can't be wrong then.

ElanJo said:
Probably Hart's last season at City if Willy does ...err come.

It could be premature ejaculation. Hart may 'up his game' and make me look like a ****.

Although I don't see either being happy, it could be a 50 50 split.

Hart gets about 30 PL games, Willy gets 8 PL games, 10 cup games and 8 CL games or something like that

bluechampion7891 said:

Hart gets about 30 PL games, Willy gets 8 PL games, 10 cup games and 8 CL games or something like that

If they were/are similar in distribution, command of the box and coming for crosses then that would be a fair call; if not, needless rotation of Goalkeepers would be chaotic, not only for the defence but the keeper too!

MaineRoadBlue said:
bluechampion7891 said:

If they were/are similar in distribution, command of the box and coming for crosses then that would be a fair call; if not, needless rotation of Goalkeepers would be chaotic, not only for the defence but the keeper too!

I think Willy is a better sweeper keeper than Hart. Its a requirement if you play a high line and your defenders are slow. Although when on from, Hart is a better shot stopper (but not in the last 2 seasons).

You are right about chaotic though: this isn't football manager. At best we are going to have league/cup/CL split.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.