Willy Caballero (signing confirmed, page 64)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Willy Caballero

salfordbluetrue said:
exactly why are we paying 8 mill on a player we can get just as good for free. two first choice goalies all but always fails after all its impossible for a goalie to play all season without injury and harts wobbles last season are wildly over hyped get carson as an understudy.

What keeper can we get that's as good as Willy for free? He's a very good keeper and getting him for £8m is a bargain, particularly wince they were rumored to want £12m.

Mr. Aguia said:
salfordbluetrue said:
exactly why are we paying 8 mill on a player we can get just as good for free. two first choice goalies all but always fails after all its impossible for a goalie to play all season without injury and harts wobbles last season are wildly over hyped get carson as an understudy.

What keeper can we get that's as good as Willy for free? He's a very good keeper and getting him for £8m is a bargain, particularly wince they were rumored to want £12m.

Willy is a good keeper by reputation but there aren't many teams that would pay £8mil or more for a bench warmer. I've heard all the talk about buying a keeper that will push/replace Hart. We need a number 2 that can play a few cup games and cover for Hart in the event of injury. If Willy comes it'll be for a big payday and I don't blame him for that. Argentinas fourth or fifth choice is unlikely to replace the Premier League champions and England's No 1. Some on here obviously feel differently. Time will tell.

Davs 19 said:
Mr. Aguia said:
salfordbluetrue said:

Willy is a good keeper by reputation but there aren't many teams that would pay £8mil or more for a bench warmer. I've heard all the talk about buying a keeper that will push/replace Hart. We need a number 2 that can play a few cup games and cover for Hart in the event of injury. If Willy comes it'll be for a big payday and I don't blame him for that. Argentinas fourth or fifth choice is unlikely to replace the Premier League champions and England's No 1. Some on here obviously feel differently. Time will tell.

No most clubs won't pay £8m for a backup but I don't think they are sold on Hart so they need a proven commodity if Hart goes off the boil. Not going to get a top keeper for less, particularly one that has UCl experience. Younger keepers aren't going to want to fight for the #1 spot.

Mr. Aguia said:
Davs 19 said:
Mr. Aguia said:

No most clubs won't pay £8m for a backup but I don't think they are sold on Hart so they need a proven commodity if Hart goes off the boil. Not going to get a top keeper for less, particularly one that has UCLexperience. Younger keepers aren't going to want to fight for the #1 spot.
Perdon?

salfordbluetrue said:
Bloody hell I wouldn't want Carson as understudy . I think this lad will be number 1 next season if we get him . Easily a better goalkeeper than Joe Hart .

baildon blue said:
salfordbluetrue said:
Bloody hell I wouldn't want Carson as understudy . I think this lad will be number 1 next season if we get him . Easily a better goalkeeper than Joe Hart .
Have you seen much of him?

In spain he has only had a few world class strikers to face,here every team have several top notch goalscorers so wouldn't surprise me if he takes a while to settle
Joe is safe as no 1 for now

Gaylord du Bois said:
baildon blue said:
salfordbluetrue said:
Yeah the lads a good shot stopper . The lads also good at commanding his box . Also good at saving crosses . All the things Joe hart sometimes fails on . Also this lad concentrates on football not adverts .

karen7 said:
In spain he has only had a few world class strikers to face,here every team have several top notch goalscorers so wouldn't surprise me if he takes a while to settle
Joe is safe as no 1 for now

Que?

What a load of twaddle.

baildon blue said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
baildon blue said:
Yeah the lads a good shot stopper . The lads also good at commanding his box . Also good at saving crosses . All the things Joe hart sometimes fails on . Also this lad concentrates on football not adverts .
Sign him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.