Willy Caballero (signing confirmed, page 64)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Willy Caballero

Gaylord du Bois said:
baildon blue said:
bluwes said:
If his distribution is anything above shit he'll do for me
Your spot on . Another thing Joe fails on .
Are you sure he doesn't do adverts?
Not sure about that Gaylord du bois . I know he doesn't have friends like Wayne Rooney .

Rammy Blue said:
karen7 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Que?

What a load of twaddle.

why?
do you have the number of goals he has let in in the last 2 seasons?

I just think it's laughable that you reckon we have a much better standard of striker in the Prem than in La Liga.

you laugh away
take away real,barca and athletico the other teams are not as good as our league,thats my opinion as someone who watches both leagues

and so come out the hart haters cant kick the ball 40 yards to a city player it does help if the player goes for the ball a good example is dezeco vs barca 10 times the ball hit him and every time he lost it . city play to win the second touch or at least did under mancini

salfordbluetrue said:
and so come out the hart haters cant kick the ball 40 yards to a city player it does help if the player goes for the ball a good example is dezeco vs barca 10 times the ball hit him and every time he lost it . city play to win the second touch or at least did under mancini
You will find distribution is big part of a keepers game . This is a big negative in Joe Harts game . I don't hate Joe Hart but I know the lads got to improve . I don't remember Peter Shilton doing adverts .

baildon blue said:
I don't remember Peter Shilton doing adverts .
main-2.jpg

baildon blue said:
salfordbluetrue said:
You will find distribution is big part of a keepers game . This is a big negative in Joe Harts game . I don't hate Joe Hart but I know the lads got to improve . I don't remember Peter Shilton doing adverts .
No you're right, he was to busy doing his bollocks in the bookies.

baildon blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
baildon blue said:
I don't remember Peter Shilton doing adverts .
main-2.jpg
That is a new picture of Shilton . That wasn't taken when he was at the 82 ,86 and ,90 World Cup .
You've missed out 70.
Oh and 74 when he gifted a goal to Poland which meant we didn't qualify.

Gaylord du Bois said:
baildon blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
That is a new picture of Shilton . That wasn't taken when he was at the 82 ,86 and ,90 World Cup .
You've missed out 70.
Oh and 74 when he gifted a goal to Poland which meant we didn't qualify.
Norman Hunter was to blame for 1974 . He didn't go to the 1970 World Cup .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.