Willy Caballero (signing confirmed, page 64)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Willy Caballero

Transfer Central TNC ‏@TransferNewsCen 11m
Malaga confirms they have not received an offer for goalkeeper Willy Caballero after La Opinión reported a €6m bid from Man City.

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Transfer Central TNC ‏@TransferNewsCen 11m
Malaga confirms they have not received an offer for goalkeeper Willy Caballero after La Opinión reported a €6m bid from Man City.

so much for quick and stealth like transfer dealings!! khaldhoon is a wum!! ;-)

I don't see this happening, not for football reasons, and certainly not in the present climate of FFP restraints we are working within.

A keeper past 30 with no premier league experience for 6 mill no thanks hope we are not just looking after a good pro with friends in high places

Chipmeister said:
I don't see this happening, not for football reasons, and certainly not in the present climate of FFP restraints we are working within.

A keeper past 30 with no premier league experience for 6 mill no thanks hope we are not just looking after a good pro with friends in high places
Apparently agreed for that amount..

Chipmeister said:

Maybe Pellegrini isn't convinced by Joe and therefore wants a keeper who he has worked with and trusts to replace him.

Caballero is one of the best in Spain.

Can't say I'm in favour of this one. £6m and a non-HG spot for a backup keeper who's over 30 seems like a poor idea when we have such tight restrictions on both money and HG spots. Oh well, I guess the men in charge know best

^ As I've said all along, I still think they have major doubts about Hart. Consider this insurance because Caballero is an outstanding keeper, better than Hart post-2012.

Apparently he'll earn under £25,000/week, not sure if before or after tax.

sam-caddick said:
Chipmeister said:

Maybe Pellegrini isn't convinced by Joe and therefore wants a keeper who he has worked with and trusts to replace him.

Caballero is one of the best in Spain.

or, strange as it my seem, we may just need a decent backup

LoveCity said:
^ As I've said all along, I still think they have major doubts about Hart. Consider this insurance because Caballero is an outstanding keeper, better than Hart post-2012.

Apparently he'll earn under £25,000/week, not sure if before or after tax.
not bad considering Pantilimon was on 20,000 week.. and Caballero is twice the keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.