Willy Caballero (signing confirmed, page 64)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Willy Caballero

Damocles said:
nowantads said:
Why is everyone talking about pushing Hart for #1 spot? If he does move to city I think he'll replace Hart as #1 because he's that good and he's used to work with MP and MP will trust him more. I'm sure if that happens Hart will hand transfer request in a season... And we'll need to buy another keeper for second keeper...

Are you posting from a strange location like in the offices of an ISP or a cruise ship or something? Your IP is showing weird results in our moderation log

Salford ship canal on a barge, my twat locator just found him, apparently GDM is on canal street with ducado!!!!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Damocles said:
nowantads said:
Why is everyone talking about pushing Hart for #1 spot? If he does move to city I think he'll replace Hart as #1 because he's that good and he's used to work with MP and MP will trust him more. I'm sure if that happens Hart will hand transfer request in a season... And we'll need to buy another keeper for second keeper...

Are you posting from a strange location like in the offices of an ISP or a cruise ship or something? Your IP is showing weird results in our moderation log

Salford ship canal on a barge, my twat locator just found him, apparently GDM is on canal street with ducado!!!!
Ducado went home two hours ago with a drag queen called Keith. I can't blame him. At his age you have to take opportunities whenever they come along.

Damocles said:
nowantads said:

I'm posting from my phone. It sometimes got my ip logged as from different country than when I'm logged in from my computer if that's what you mean.

Fantastic player, I've been following him since 2011. Look for his top saves at youtube and you'll be amazed about what this man can do, I really think he can be the N1 ahead of Joe...

Barcelona have agreed personal terms with Real Sociedad goalkeeper Claudio Bravo. (El Diario Vasco)

To me, a non-HG backup goalkeeper just seems a waste of a non HG spot. We either have to back Joe and buy a HG backup, or commit to a truly world class number one to replace him (which seems unnecesary).

BigOscar said:
To me, a non-HG backup goalkeeper just seems a waste of a non HG spot. We either have to back Joe and buy a HG backup, or commit to a truly world class number one to replace him (which seems unnecesary).

Provided we can secure a HG option of the required calibre and criteria,i agree.

BigOscar said:

Trouble is there is a lack of quality in the market for HG keepers. If we sign Caballero for a couple of seasons he can still push Joe Hart for the No1 slot but also we can keep an eye on how Ian Lawlor is developing.

Ray78 said:
BigOscar said:

Trouble is there is a lack of quality in the market for HG keepers. If we sign Caballero for a couple of seasons he can still push Joe Hart for the No1 slot but also we can keep an eye on how Ian Lawlor is developing.
I think there are a few steady PL proven keepers who wouldn't be liabilities, like Stockdale, Foster, Carson and the like. They wouldn't push Hart but they'd be capable deputies if needed, the only problem would be getting them in, knowing they'd be only backup to Hart. With very limited amount of non HG spots, I just think we need them far more in other areas than we do for a player who realistically isn't going to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.