Wilshire gives us the finger...

Barker said:
Why is everyone getting upset that he put his middle finger up towards City fans? Whether it was about his kids or not, he probably got 10x the abuse that day. If fans are going to dish it out then I'm all for the players giving it back.

No one is upset about the finger, it's more him accusing City fans aiming abuse at him about his kids.

"Suppose I will just have to take the abuse about my kids in future......anyway, one more game to go! Can't wait to be back! #AFC"

Majority of City fans probably didn't even realise he had any kids. I'm surprised he even knows what his dick is for.

He's just a pathetic lying cnut.

stony said:
Barker said:
Why is everyone getting upset that he put his middle finger up towards City fans? Whether it was about his kids or not, he probably got 10x the abuse that day. If fans are going to dish it out then I'm all for the players giving it back.

People are more upset that he has lied about it and has tried to smear city fans by saying we said horrible things about his kids.

Exactly I don't give a toss about him sticking his finger up at me or even swears straight at my face I can take it, what I deplore is him coming out with total lies to excuse his behaviour and label our fans at singing something about his children that total annoys me...

2 words, smartphone footage, somebody has some, show the lying little **** up for what he is.

Presumably because of his touching concern for the welfare of children , the mardy little oik must have ensured the complete absence of anyone of an unsuitable age before administering his monodigital gesture at random to a section of the crowd.
Then again , maybe not!

I wouldn't trust anything Wilshire says...coked up to the eyeballs that fella. Allegedly ;)

Meh, he can say what he wants. It'll be forgotten about tomorrow and won't affect us in the slightest. Plus, we've all heard much much worse from the stands during games so don't act like you're all innocent little angels.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:29 pm --<br /><br />
SiWatts90 said:
The media are running with this as fact, I genuinely think young Jack will be in a spot of bother over those quotes if he is disproved, which he will be when the audio recordings are reviewed
No one actually cares. I don't know why everyone is making a big deal out of it. It's just today's news and it'll be gone tomorrow.

I'm in block 106 and the only thing I heard was shouts of......"Hiiiiiiii Hoooooo"

The lying little poisoned dwarf!!

Barker said:
Meh, he can say what he wants. It'll be forgotten about tomorrow and won't affect us in the slightest. Plus, we've all heard much much worse from the stands during games so don't act like you're all innocent little angels.

-- Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:29 pm --

SiWatts90 said:
The media are running with this as fact, I genuinely think young Jack will be in a spot of bother over those quotes if he is disproved, which he will be when the audio recordings are reviewed
No one actually cares. I don't know why everyone is making a big deal out of it. It's just today's news and it'll be gone tomorrow.

I disagree, you think Khaldoon wants negative City stories on the back of his Times with his breakfast tommorow? Does he balls

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.