Wimbledon 2024

And she was gushing and giggling like a love struck teenager (or Nadine Dorries over Karloff) in an interview about it yesterday.
It’s probably a genuine injury concern for her and given her record, it’s probably no surprise she’s more cautious than she might have to be.

She’s got all the tools to be a fantastic player. It’s just behind the ears that may stop her. She seems quite immature compared to other players of similar age.

When did they all start with the raising their fist to the coach.
I'm sure it's was Murray and his fucking annoying mother that started it

It’s probably a genuine injury concern for her and given her record, it’s probably no surprise she’s more cautious than she might have to be.

She’s got all the tools to be a fantastic player. It’s just behind the ears that may stop her. She seems quite immature compared to other players of similar age.
Yes, re-reading my message it didn't come over that I was actually feeling sorry for her because she did want to partner him.
She does sound a little immature, which is strange for young tennis players who travel the world but I wonder if she is being (over)protected by her parents. Wasn't her father her only coach until about 18 months or so ago?

Yes, re-reading my message it didn't come over that I was actually feeling sorry for her because she did want to partner him.
She does sound a little immature, which is strange for young tennis players who travel the world but I wonder if she is being (over)protected by her parents. Wasn't her father her only coach until about 18 months or so ago?
Her dad sounds like a bit of a controlling nightmare, from the bits I’ve read.

He wasn't just seen the clip ever one applauded.View attachment 124547
Thank you, I said that earlier. I was watching it live as I had read that he was attending and there was no booing whatsoever!! I even went back after someone else had posted that MUEN said that to check and definitely no booing. (I was recording it as I am expecting visitors! Be prepared is my motto!!!!!!!) :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.