Wimbledon 2024

I'm no fan fan of Andy Murray but Raducanu pulling out of their mixed doubles was pretty low; if predictable!!!#
Honestly a Raducanu injury was more likely than a labour win.

I'm no fan fan of Andy Murray but Raducanu pulling out of their mixed doubles was pretty low; if predictable!!!#
Honestly a Raducanu injury was more likely than a labour win.
When they agreed to partner up she probably thought that she'd be out of the singles by now. Don't blame her for pulling out of what is essentially a vanity farewell match especially as she's due to play again tomorrow.

Yes, re-reading my message it didn't come over that I was actually feeling sorry for her because she did want to partner him.
She does sound a little immature, which is strange for young tennis players who travel the world but I wonder if she is being (over)protected by her parents. Wasn't her father her only coach until about 18 months or so ago?
She’s had umpteen coaches and her dad was reported to interfere with all of them. I hope she is more mature now and tells him to butt out.
The other day in an interview she said she liked her mum to be there but got nervous when her dad turned up. Hmmmm.

I am surprised to see they are playing on the middle Sunday.
Have they changed policy or is it due to rain delays?

When they agreed to partner up she probably thought that she'd be out of the singles by now. Don't blame her for pulling out of what is essentially a vanity farewell match especially as she's due to play again tomorrow.
To be honest the farewell they did the other day was probably the moment he should've bowed out.
Him and his brother, centre court, surely that was THE moment.

Congratulations to Murray where he, Nadal, Djokovic and Federer dominated the game winning 69 slams between them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Murray has won the same amount as Stan Wawrinka, by the way!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.