Win by points or goal difference?

connor_devine94 said:
Points please. The fuckers will try and use the goal difference against us saying that we don't deserve it.

6-1 would say we did deserve it. I wouldn't mind winning on GD because it makes the 6-1 count for so much more. But we must beat QPR first

Scum losing would be sweet.
However, knowing that the OT demolition was the difference in the end would be huge. I can quite easily imagine that the rags get an early goal but finish
1-0 and we struggle to score but get the goal in the last five minutes. It would be just like City to put us through a nail-biting experience like that!

andy h said:
Scum losing would be sweet.
However, knowing that the OT demolition was the difference in the end would be huge. I can quite easily imagine that the rags get an early goal but finish
1-0 and we struggle to score but get the goal in the last five minutes. It would be just like City to put us through a nail-biting experience like that!
Noooo
If we do this, I will forever haunt you b/c I will be dead!

tevez punching it in from an offside position, off bartons arse......how much would that wind the shits up..... and I'm no Tev lover after his golfing hols..........has he played enough games for a medal ?

I don't care,as long as we are at least 2 up by half time and i can enjoy the game.

Well if it means Fergie has a heart attack and dies then obviously goal difference would be best. Actually, if I didn't have to live through the stress and anxiety I'd like to win by one goal just to make them sick about the thrashing City gave them back in October.

All this talk about that match has me wanting to watch it again, I think I'll fire up the old DVR...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.