With guardialo joining Munich,Now Mancini should be backed

Uncertainties? The only uncertainties is from the media everyone knows at the ground Mancini is backed to the hilt and I believe the board do too..

Defo, But Frank Rijkaard has just been sacked as national coach of saudi arabia - the paps will obviously link him to both us & chelsea - Bobby never gets a break

its just paper and media talk about mancini going
for me he's been the best in the 3 years that manchester city have had him for the manager why would the chairman think of sacking him

the building that both chairman and mancini have done for the club is going to be the major club in england for years to come

forget champions league it will come in time and if you ask most city fans the bread and butter of the premier league is what they are happy with winning and also the fight with utd is special
they(utd) have rub it in so many times so get 1 over them is always my choice at the start of every season

mancini should be never talked about leaving lets get a manager to build a empire
2nd to none

We should never stop backing Mancini, not until the day his employment ceases.

We owe the guy a lot of praise and will always be thankful for his league victory and hopefully this seasons too. My problem as from the start of CL is how poor he is in Europe. Hopefully he puts it right bit its a huge blow next year if he doesmt get out of group stage. It loses us tens of millions each season and it has to stop.

Pep has chosen the safest move imho, beat of luck to him and look forward to seeing how he marks his stamp on what is an already brilliant Bayern side.

I genuinely believe Pep is here next, the academy will be further down the line. Mancini leaves to manage Italy and Pep comes in? Who knows...

If this true, Iam really pleased it appears our owners have an understanding of what can happen when injuries decisions etc go against the team.

However not wanting to contradict myself, lets not kid ourselves, if the owners had really wanted Pep, they would have got him!!

Forza Mancini

CTID

prima

More of this please for the remainder of Bobby's time : )

upr49.jpg

i thin the majority of us back bobby, but a trophyless season may not impress our owners. bobby gave us fans something we havent had for decades, and thats success and silverware,and we should NOT forget this., but 2 failed champions league campaigns didnt go down well for sure.
maybe look for a change if we dont win anything this season, but where do we look? jose is obvious choice, but his commitment to a club worries me, couldnt see him lasting. but he has proven success.
think i wait till end of season, but for now bobby has my full backing.

i remember all those barren years, dont want to wait another 40yrs for a title thats for sure, plus probs be 6 foot under by then

Down to Bob now. If he manages to win the league again this season, he's unsackable in my opinion. Then again; my opinion, or anyone else's on here for that matter, is completely irrelevant to the issue. It'll be down to HRH and the board. What I will say is that if we ''only'' win the FA Cup (yes; a couple of seasons ago we'd have put our grannies on the game for a cup of some sort), then I think he may well be on thin ice. The owners will be looking for year on year progress, and winning the cup the season after winning the title would not seem to be progress. That, coupled with our poor performances in Europe (tough group notwithstanding), won't do Bob any favours.

So let's win the bloody league again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.