With guardialo joining Munich,Now Mancini should be backed

Cityinmyheart said:
With all uncertainties over Mancini future and his inevitable exit from the club(According to Media) now ending.....All of us should show proper support to Mancini,,,,,There is no better manager available then him and pls dont mention Mourinho in this thread,,,,,We dont want an eye poker here...
Give Mancini the funds and he should be fully supported by the board...
Forza Mancini
CTID
Exactly right!

Shankley, Mercer, Clough, Robson, Paisley and Guardiola himself have all shown that you don't have to be a cünt to be a successful football manager. I don't want cünts anywhere near our club; Mourinho is a cünt so I want to forget about him.

Roberto is or manger and we will have four more good years with him. We might win nowt this season, we might win a trophy, we might win a double...whatever happens Roberto should remain in charge as we try and improve or continue to be successful together, with him, as we progress as a club.

Roberto deserves a fucking damn sight more respect than he gets from some people. He's a very good and still young manager who has succeeded wherever he's been. Sometimes some things take longer than others - we've played a whole twelve Champions League games, not fifty, not a hundred, twelve. We will get it right. It might take longer than some impatient folk wanted, but there were people moaning when we didn't finish fourth after he was here just six months (which was dumbfounding to me, where do these people come from?).

I hope he sees out his contract with us and then we can see how Guardiola has done somewhere other than his Barça comfort zone with the best players on the planet.

"Mancini wooaahh...

This is getting pretty funny. If you think the non-availability of guardiola changes the expectations of Mancini this season you're deluded. He failed in Europe yet again. He has to succeed in the league again. Nothing's changed in the slightest.

Except for one crucial thing: Mourinho is now the red hot favourite to take over from him should he be sacked.

*adopts evil grin* He might even have already agreed to take over, hence pep's decision...

Regardless, today's news suits me right down to the ground. We win the title or Jose takes over. A perfect win-win ;-)

welsh_andy said:
i thin the majority of us back bobby, but a trophyless season may not impress our owners. bobby gave us fans something we havent had for decades, and thats success and silverware,and we should NOT forget this., but 2 failed champions league campaigns didnt go down well for sure.
maybe look for a change if we dont win anything this season, but where do we look? jose is obvious choice, but his commitment to a club worries me, couldnt see him lasting. but he has proven success.
think i wait till end of season, but for now bobby has my full backing.

i remember all those barren years, dont want to wait another 40yrs for a title thats for sure, plus probs be 6 foot under by then
Well they need to get fucking used to it because over the coming decades we will have numerous trophy less seasons, no matter who is in charge.

Didsbury Dave said:
This is getting pretty funny. If you think the non-availability of guardiola changes the expectations of Mancini this season you're deluded. He failed in Europe yet again. He has to succeed in the league again. Nothing's changed in the slightest.

Except for one crucial thing: Mourinho is now the red hot favourite to take over from him should he be sacked.

*adopts evil grin* He might even have already agreed to take over, hence pep's decision...

Regardless, today's news suits me right down to the ground. We win the title or Jose takes over. A perfect win-win ;-)

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Didsbury Dave said:

Have you not got a Panto to go too tonight? I think we have had enough of you playing Pantomime Villain

Roberto should be backed because he is the man in the hotseat, until he is gone, he is one of us.
as for the Portuguese man o' war, Christ, I hope not, the man causes more trouble than he is worth in my humble opinion.

Manx Blue said:
Who's Booby?

boobies.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.