With guardialo joining Munich,Now Mancini should be backed

Mancini has been backed by the people that matter.
Mancini or Klopp? Mancini or (choice)?
Fcukin embarrassing some of the shit on here.
R.M. deserves more respect.
People yearning for a change can only be wishing
Mancini to fail.
That i find strange.

The important question now is the future of Mario Balotelli and how Mancini will handle the player. If he gets the best out of him from now to the end of the season then that is one of his blights on his managerial record with City scratched off.

jimharri said:
Down to Bob now. If he manages to win the league again this season, he's unsackable in my opinion. Then again; my opinion, or anyone else's on here for that matter, is completely irrelevant to the issue. It'll be down to HRH and the board. What I will say is that if we ''only'' win the FA Cup (yes; a couple of seasons ago we'd have put our grannies on the game for a cup of some sort), then I think he may well be on thin ice. The owners will be looking for year on year progress, and winning the cup the season after winning the title would not seem to be progress. That, coupled with our poor performances in Europe (tough group notwithstanding), won't do Bob any favours.

So let's win the bloody league again!

i still think mancini got a free get out of jail card with winning the league last season
and in my book we should win the premier league 3 out of the next 5 years with mancini as manager

burning blue soul said:
careful now, theres still a portuguese man'o'war in the water somewhere lurking!!!!!

doubt this particular man-o-war will be docking his eye-poking tentacles at our shore any time soon.

Forza Mancini!

BlueMo' said:
Mancini has been backed by the people that matter.
Mancini or Klopp? Mancini or (choice)?
Fcukin embarrassing some of the shit on here.
R.M. deserves more respect.
People yearning for a change can only be wishing
Mancini to fail.
That i find strange.

Agreed BlueMo - anyone who actively wants to have Bobby replaced is not doing him any justice at all. Any failure in the CL can be put down to the last summer transfer window and the massive mistakes that were made.

Yes the 1st team is fantastic but it can and should have been improved upon.

Alot of people I spoke to had Pep or mourinho coming to our club nailed on - what they fail to realise is that we are not like chelsea and are ready to dismiss a manager that has brought us success.

Manchini bar a few tactical cock ups has done little or nothing wrong we owe it to him to back him he has took us further than Hughes would and we are still in with a shot at the title. The champions league form will change for the better as we get used to the competiton so I for one am not worried and apart from the press stirring it up the owners should be happy too

underneath the sky said:
Manchini bar a few tactical cock ups has done little or nothing wrong we owe it to him to back him he has took us further than Hughes would and we are still in with a shot at the title. The champions league form will change for the better as we get used to the competiton so I for one am not worried and apart from the press stirring it up the owners should be happy too
Hmm.

underneath the sky said:

Guaranteed the owners will be happy as we are now considered one of the major clubs that a manager should choose. although not nice for Bobby again it lifts our name worldwide.

Next season is when Bobby gets us the Treble : )

jimharri said:
Down to Bob now. If he manages to win the league again this season, he's unsackable in my opinion. Then again; my opinion, or anyone else's on here for that matter, is completely irrelevant to the issue. It'll be down to HRH and the board. What I will say is that if we ''only'' win the FA Cup (yes; a couple of seasons ago we'd have put our grannies on the game for a cup of some sort), then I think he may well be on thin ice. The owners will be looking for year on year progress, and winning the cup the season after winning the title would not seem to be progress. That, coupled with our poor performances in Europe (tough group notwithstanding), won't do Bob any favours.

So let's win the bloody league again!
Basically my view on the situation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.