Wolfsburg V City 4th Aug

2bluejacko said:
Bembeltown said:
Oh lord..out of all Bundesliga teams why does it have to be Wolfsburg.

Shit ground, shit club, shit fans...Do as advised by BlueHerts and try to avoid that shithole as long as possible and rather get drunk in Hannover.
or better still get to the waldorf, show your respects, get bladdered and hopefully watch it with fellow bluemooners(if televised)... just saying like
What's happening in the Waldorf and who are you showings your respects to? Ignore this i now know, clue is at the top of the page.

Jordie said:
2bluejacko said:
Bembeltown said:
Oh lord..out of all Bundesliga teams why does it have to be Wolfsburg.

Shit ground, shit club, shit fans...Do as advised by BlueHerts and try to avoid that shithole as long as possible and rather get drunk in Hannover.
or better still get to the waldorf, show your respects, get bladdered and hopefully watch it with fellow bluemooners(if televised)... just saying like
What's happening in the Waldorf and who are you showings your respects to? Ignore this i now know, clue is at the top of the page.
no probs jordie, SADLY, its a forum get together arranged in memory of sam and sue, but unfortunately the fixture now clashes...hope this helps explain my earlier comment

Flying Sat. 06:50 ryanair MAN to Bremen then Train too Wolfsburg. Return Monday train to Hannover then 20:10 flybe back to MAN. Flights £69 + Trains £30.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.