Wolfsburg V City 4th Aug

blue underpants said:
Berlin nightlife isnt as good as its cracked up to be its such a vast city you have to travel from district to district to find out whats happening and where.
Last few visits for me have been dissapointing stayed in charlottenberg and mitte both dead apart from a few goth type bars but the area around Anhalter Banhoff station was ok.
Dont know whether its because we were english but not made particularly welcome anywhere in Berlin unlike the rest of Germany but one german from munich told us that berliners are like cockneys abit above themselves and arrogant

we went to Berlin last Oct and we found people very friendly..

when we got there we were trying to find the correct bus to where we were staying,i asked this retired guy which bus we should get, he must have felt sorry for us because he give us a lift straight to the hotel..

very nice people and Berlin is a fantastic place, we liked it so much we are going again in August..

You are welcome, August is a good time to come to Berlin (from my experience living here for 20 years now)

Berliners once had the reputation of being the most unpolite people in germany (they themselves called it "humour"). But since 1990 there was such an incredible huge exchange in the population, that it is sometimes hard to find an original Berliner anymore.

the lower tier as you see in the video is a standing area anyway. Seats are in the upper tier and at the very right part of the lower tier

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vxQiiH3hPo[/youtube]

Trains from Hannover!

Looks like BIG savings if you buy in a group of 7 or more, return for 14.40 euros.

Also last train back at 2316 getting into Hannover at 0012.

Any German based Blues confirm?

BerksBlue said:
Trains from Hannover!

Looks like BIG savings if you buy in a group of 7 or more, return for 14.40 euros.

Also last train back at 2316 getting into Hannover at 0012.

Any German based Blues confirm?
bahn.de:

RE 14036 leaving Wolfsburg 23:16 to Hannover arriving 0:12

next train would be at 6:14

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.