Wolfsburg V City 4th Aug

Impeccable said:
BigJoesArmy said:
rickmcfc said:
Cheapest flight i can find is Saturday-Sunday with Flybe - £138 return.

It's about €25 for train so today's rate your looking at £22 train. Then match ticket and a cheap hostel. Your looking at £250 maybe including beer food etc?

The last two times I've been to Germany with City public transport was FREE if you have a valid match ticket. Was the case when we got the train from Weeze to Dusseldorf and that was an hour train journey!!

Pretty sure transport will be free here too - it's usually the case with all the football in Germany.

We had to pay for the train in Germany for the dortmund friendly and also from Munich to the Allianz arena

Stopped on a campsite in wolfsberg in late 70s on way to berlin it was the last major town before you hit the iron curtain and the old east germany.
Its also the major volkswagen factory in Germany to tell you the truth its a bit grim or it was then imagine luton with decent beer and better looking women thats wolfie

Anyone who is going... just check about public transport. I'm sure you do get people buying train tickets without realising that you can use your match ticket.

I can assure you - we didn't pay on public transport - we produced our match ticket to the ticket inspector.

If you're feeling flush stay at the Ritz Carlton in the Autostadt. No doubt that's where the team will be staying.

Apparently the nearest airport is 76 miles away. Great!

Check out ryanair via Bremen, might be worth it.
Bremen-Wolfsburg is a 2h train ride.

You´ll need a train ticket as in Wolfsburg the match tickets are only valid in the local area. Niedersachsentickets for 5 people about 30€ or so.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.