Wolfsburg V City 4th Aug

If any 1 is on the Bremen flight from
Manc on sat I'd b up for gettin a train ticket together save abit of dollar

Fly out early friday to Berlin..stay a night there, hop on the bus saturday morning for the match, stay one night in Wolfs..then train next day to Hanover- one night there and fly back monday eve to Manc from Hanover, Flybe.
Just off tpo City now to get my tickets.

i've got that terry phelan said:
Is gettin back to hannover after the game gonna be a problem then, as that seems to be the plan for many

Nah that 2316 train will do the job, back at midnight, pubs in Hanover don't close until 3.

Mantel said:
LHarper said:
You can get them for £5 off the OS now.
Seems like I'm going to sit in one of them posh seats.

Bollocks, now I have to book a hotel room and train tickets, never happy.
Not staying in a hotel, heading back to Hamburg at 22:23, so I HAVE TO LEAVE close to the final whistle.

Mantel said:
Mantel said:
LHarper said:
You can get them for £5 off the OS now.

Not staying in a hotel, heading back to Hamburg at 22:23, so I HAVE TO LEAVE close to the final whistle.

Should be no problem, Ground-Station is about a 10-15 min. walk.

Just in case some blues want to order via the official Website you need to follow these steps:

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.vfl-wolfsburg.de/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.vfl-wolfsburg.de/</a>

1. Click on Tickets
2. Click on the VFL - City Fixture on the lower right corner of the page
3. On the right side click "Jetzt tickets für den Gästebereich sichern"
4. Click "Block 29" or "Block 33" for the standing Area (6 Euro), bottom of the page
5. Appliy the "tick" in the little square on the top of the website (basically just means that you accept the stadium rules and don´t plan to visit the guest areas as a Wolfsburg fan). Once you have accepted the rules there will be a new section on the lower part of the page where you can choose the amount of tickets you want to purchase from a drop down box. You should pick Normalpreis...You can get a reduced price as pupil, pensioner etc, however I am not sure if thats really worth the additional hassle at the turnstile as you would have to proove it there.
Once done with the amount of tickets click on "Zur kasse"
6. Now you need to register on the right hand side of the website via "jetzt registrieren". You need to fill out the formular now which is pretty self explanatory I guess. Provide your Mail address, a password, confirm the password, provide a user name, provide address details, provide a phone number.
Skip the rest of the check boxes until the Datenschutz one which you need to tick off. Then Click on the picture with the Wolf (its some sort of spam prevention) and finally on "senden".

I assume the next page is asking for the payment details (didnt try it out myself), but you should be able to handle that yourself. :)

Let me know in case of trouble!

Bremen-Blue said:
Mantel said:
Mantel said:

Should be no problem, Ground-Station is about a 10-15 min. walk.
Sober?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.