Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

This fucker just needs to shut up. I'm sick of his whining. Both decisions he keeps going on about were correct. Our one and their ( Correctly) disallowed one against West Ham. One thing is for sure. Human nature being what it is refs probably will be likely to give any 50/50 decisions against Wolves because of his constant crying.

I don’t think anyone tried to fuck us over.

The linesman was right to put his flag up because BSilva was in an offside position and from the linesman’s perspective he probably looked like he was in the keeper’s way.

This is pretty much his view of it. Not forgetting they see it once at one speed from one angle.

We can’t see that BSilva moved to the side from that view so neither will the linesman have.

I thought the officiating was spot on for it. The linesman rightly flagged and VAR rightly asked the ref to have a look at the screen to overturn the decision of no goal.

Totally agree. It's the people slating VAR and Atwell doing my nut in!

They think the goal was AWARDED on the field and VAR intervened to try and cancel it out.

They couldn't be further wrong.

So who said it was off side ? So the ref gave off side without the linesman giving off side !
The linesman flagged for offside after Stones headed the ball. VAR always checks when a goal is scored and deemed correctly, Silva was not interfering with play. Case closed.

Except it’s City, and with us being the only show in town and pundits who are idiots then around we go.

Very true.

By the time of our takeover in 2008, City and Wolves had won the same amount of major trophies.

Wolves had won more league titles (3:2), we’d won the same amount of FA Cups (4:4) and the same amount of EFL Cups (2:2), beating us in one of those finals. Where they’d won one more league title, we’d won the European Cup Winners’ Cup.

They’d also got got the UEFA Cup final in 1972, ECWC semifinal in 1961 and the European Cup quarter final in 1960. And you could argue that Wolves were one of the major reasons why the European Cup/Champions League exists due to their idea of installling floodlights at their ground and playing midweek friendlies against teams from around Europe.
When I started watching football in the 60s Wolves were still regarded as a major club because of their recent history. It just shows how football goes in cycles.

This fucker just needs to shut up. I'm sick of his whining. Both decisions he keeps going on about were correct. Our one and their ( Correctly) disallowed one against West Ham. One thing is for sure. Human nature being what it is refs probably will be likely to give any 50/50 decisions against Wolves because of his constant crying.

What WE all see does he know that the crap team he makes money on got away with a blatant offside goal a couple of seasons ago against you lot ?????
And if we are going down that road about Wolves getting poor decisions all the time then im certain the rags got away with a blatant penalty against Woĺves early on last season ...............was there mass uproar then ?????
Surly the media in this country would have been crying out for justice then ????

Like folk they would its all aimed at one club yet again ............. and any fooking idiot with a half a brain could see that was a clear goal yesterday but hey its City its open season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.