Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

You used to claim no offside from a corner if you received the ball directly from a corner. Offside is still possible from a corner if someone else receives the ball and you’re offside and tap it in. Had the ball dropped to Bernardo from Stones’s header he would have been offside. The problem these days is that the notion of interfering varies from one week to the other, one ref to the other and one half to the other. It’s the latter that infuriates managers and fans. It’s called ‘making it up as you go along’! Just ask Howie Redshirt!
I’ve seen offsides given when a short corner is taken and passed back to the corner taker but not from the initial corner can you be offside. A clearer case of not interfering you will never see than yesterday and all the arsenal mardarses should take a long hard look at their set piece antics before commenting

And a certain somebody scored it..;-)
And the lovely man who delivers my prescription (a Liverpool supporter!) has just said to me what a great goal it was. He didn't think there was a controversy, it was a brilliant header was his remark and he agreed with me that John Boy is a great player. Although he did sort of temper it with 'for the National team'!! ;-)

Haha. Haaland was literally a ghost out there, and the fact that people like you still defend him is admirable. He's on his way to being the best goal scorer of all time, but he shouldn't be above getting taken off when he looks as uninterested and, more importantly, as ineffective as he was yesterday.
This is the reason you are banned from match threads , you hate thor, we get it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.