Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

You can't be offside and not interfere with play, they don't marry up.
Be offside and interfere with play.
Don't be offside and you don't interfere with play.
You certainly can be offside and not interfering with play. If the left winger is offside and doesn't touch the ball or attempt to and his centre forward scores it's a goal.

And the lovely man who delivers my prescription (a Liverpool supporter!) has just said to me what a great goal it was. He didn't think there was a controversy, it was a brilliant header was his remark and he agreed with me that John Boy is a great player. Although he did sort of temper it with 'for the National team'!! ;-)
I hoped you reminded him of JB's miraculous last gasp goal line clearance that stopped them winning the league a few years ago ;-)

Last edited:
I remember Cloughie saying something like 'If my players aren't interfering with play they're not getting paid' . The haters know Johnny's goal was good, but they can't help themselves. Sky concluded 'good goal', BBC MOTD2 commentator and pundits (of Liverpool and Arsenal football heritage) concluded 'good goal' and the ref concluded 'good goal'. Seems that only our very own Micah had doubts - albeit he seemed 50/50. There was no doubt in my mind the goal was legal from the time it hit the back of the net.

Fucking hell City ruining "Comedians" now as well. First that scouse turd Bishop, now this bellend.

Notice how the goggled eyed fat **** said it to a couple of pensioners and a lad with his dad.
I might buy a front row ticket for his show, wear a full city kit, wait for him to start mouthing off to me then get onstage and kick seven bells out of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.