Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Sort that MF out Pep, it's so slow and old, get some legs in there
If I am completely honest—and I love Ilkay as much as the next blue—but on current form, I reckon we’d be better off with O’Reilly beside Kovacic if Pep doesn’t fully trust Nunes.

"Stones’ goal was disallowed on-field due to Bernardo Silva being in an offside position and in the goalkeeper’s line of vision. The VAR deemed Bernardo Silva wasn’t in the line of vision and had no impact on the goalkeeper and recommended an on-field review. The referee overturned his original decision and a goal was awarded."
They need to get the audio out asap to show this and shut the whining up. Why can't they have the unedited audio ready to go out after the Liverpool- Chelsea game before they go off air?

Waiting pissing weeks later so that Webb and Owen can put a video out during an international break is bollocks.

Listen, I think Atwell is a **** as much as the next man.

But the lino ruled it out, Atwell told the ref to have a look because he thought it was fine.

Can't blame him this time.
No no no; you've gotta get with the programme. Atwell is a ****. It's been said on here countless times ("twatwell"), so it must be true. Posters on BM never get anything wrong.

That midfield 3 should never play, but because we’ve obsessed over not spending we have nothing else. Absolute zero creativity. And bringing nunes on to win is laughable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.