Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Its a forum. Im well within my rights to point out that the performance both isolated and in context of the season hasn't been good enough and if we continue like this it won't be sustainable without getting told to fuck off.

I'm as delighted as anyone with the win, worried about our performance levels

I'm glad you're well within your rights son.

Hopefully they have fucked off with you way over yonder

This was a masterpiece of how ineffectual we became. Some say It is Rodri missing, or KdB missing, or Gundo and Mateo not good in the MF, or Rico not being a RB, etc but for me it is solely Pep driving the biggest square peg in the smallest round hole playing Erling in this set up or against this defensive set up. I just want to see Pep not starting him and to see how the opposition teams readjust, because right now it is 99% teams playing this way against us. He became totally irrelevant and this is becoming less and less his kind of game. Some say we are not playing to his strength, but how on earth you do it when teams defend like almost every single game this season.

Feeling for Wolves...................yeah right, FECK YOU AND YOUR MOANING MEADIA LOVERS.

Anybody is good on a day, just that the result goes against us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.