Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Delightful result, what a way to win.
Gundo was very disappointing in that performance.
Eddy made a crucial save at 0-1
Doku seems unable to get the ball past the 1st man at times
Not a great performance from Stones but still scores a great header
More threat when Grealish came on
Foden - did zip all again, what is going on there?
Brave of the ref not to bow to the pillock Atwell on VAR...errr...Arse's 2nd goal at our place anyone?
Embarrassing from Richards post match re the winner, he's turned into a real Sky lackey
Fighting showing from us after a pretty forgettable match, enlivened obviously by last minute goal.

I couldn't give a fuck if we played shit, really shit or absolutely shit.
The table says we're top, the records show we got 3pts.
Don't pundits and comms usually say if the red cartel teams win in the last minute it's the sign of champions?

Not today. We was straight to jail, do not pass go or collect 200 quid. The state of the football media is a joke. And big meeks is just a sky sports media whore, stop reading the script and tell us what you really feel.

Super fuckin city.

Deserved the win on possession alone, no creativity in midfield to link up with Haarland, maybe 1 great opportunity for Kovotic I think and he didn't see his run, moreover probably not looking for it. Gvardioli was excellent.
Think we've allowed Barca to have gundog last good year, hope I'm wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.