Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Prefer this piss boiling to thrashing them 5-0 if it could happen every week but we know it won't, we can't make comebacks all season as we saw from from the dippers last season, it doesn't last.

As for the game itself it was really weird, we battered them in that first half and had a series of chances and I was confident we'd win easily in the second half, but for whatever reason it was like the second half against Arsenal all over again where we kept passing it with no urgency and without knowing what to do with it, we got bailed out by a corner from the only good delivery all game but it shouldn't have come to that, but at the moment 3 points is all that matters.

Sort that MF out Pep, it's so slow and old, get some legs in there
I’d play Nunes in the week and give him a run of games. He only had a few minutes today but he at least showed how he can get about the pitch and add a bit of tempo.

Gundogan and Bernado are too slow to play together unfortunately, and I think Gundogan - so far at least - looks like he’d be better coming on for the last 20 minutes or so to see the game out.

We simply have to buy a quality midfielder in January, regardless of how much it costs.

Fella GIFs | Tenor
Sebastin Silva GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.