Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

We played the team with statistically the worst defence in the league and didn't create a clear-cut chance until the 95th minute.

Concerns are entirely warranted.
We don’t play statistics, we play football teams. Nobody predicted a Bournemouth win yesterday. We have a team of internationals who played around the world. Wolves can be difficult and we’re always gonna keep it tight after the Brentford defeat. It never ceases to amaze me how people don’t understand it’s just 11 blokes v 11 for 90 minutes. No matter how good one set of 11 is, there are always a load of other circumstances to consider. I’m glad games aren’t decided by bank balance x average attendance x previous games stats.

Surprised this **** still shows his face. Or has time to for that matter, he’s normally too busy twatting his Mrs.

That same thing happens on every corner in every game. He’s not in the keepers way and there’s no chance the keeper is coming that far for the cross with 4 of his own defenders between himself and stones.

Pig of a performance over all in my opinion. Awful goal to concede and we never really flowed or looked sharp. Our shots by and large were tame and we lacked conviction. However, we stuck at it and won ugly.

Two fingers to you, you bus parking wankers.

Up the fucking controversial goal scoring 115 APT ruining blues.
The woman beating **** should be more worried about three red cards in 8 games , Liverpool and Chelsea will be our main contenders IMO of course

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.