Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Surprised this **** still shows his face. Or has time to for that matter, he’s normally too busy twatting his Mrs.

That same thing happens on every corner in every game. He’s not in the keepers way and there’s no chance the keeper is coming that far for the cross with 4 of his own defenders between himself and stones.

Pig of a performance over all in my opinion. Awful goal to concede and we never really flowed or looked sharp. Our shots by and large were tame and we lacked conviction. However, we stuck at it and won ugly.

Two fingers to you, you bus parking wankers.

Up the fucking controversial goal scoring 115 APT ruining blues.
I thought we played alright up to and in the box, not very sharp there today. But we tend to do this every season, usually lose a game or 2 by now, so top of the table , unbeaten while not playin well will do for me!!!! Wait till we start to motor …….

A huge 3 points and that was payback for last season's defeat. Performance wise we deserved the win on the balance of play but the balance seems off with the team at the minute.

Which is great, of course. And it‘s testimony to the spirit of the team that we keep picking up points late on. And no-one in their right mind would bet against us, even if we don’t pick things up.
But the performances at the moment are fairly toss - and a million miles from the standards we‘ve set over the past few years.
Tbh mate I think our form/results are significantly better at this point than the last two years. I'll have to check, but I think I'm correct at least in terms of points.

Conceding first in 5 of the first 7 league games is going to kill our league challenge if we don’t sort it out now. Sooner rather than later we’ll just not quite get that goal, teams will have more confidence they can get a result.

Having said that it’s hard to get too worked up by an away win that leaves us unbeaten at the top of the table.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.