Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Sky Sports doing there best to convince everybody that the goal should have been challed off by showing previous decisions that got disallowed by being close to a goalkeeper lol

Fucking wankers.
Do they ever put the rules up on the screen at full time when any other team scored a contentious goal?

Grealish coming on felt like the game changer.

Gundo very rusty still, not sure what you can do at this point.

Haaland neutralised or just not fed. Surely with those wingers you get to byline for him to tap it. But maybe too many behind ball to bother. In which case keep shooting outside box for pinball.

Do they ever put the rules up on the screen at full time when any other team scored a contentious goal?
Never , They don’t even show a replay
It’s a disgrace really , The best footballing team this poxy , corrupt league has ever seen and all they do is try to make us out to be the evil empire Wankers one and all

Lewis along with Stones should have done better for the goal today. Lewis should have also done better for the goal against Ipswich...

Having said that I can think of numerous occasions in games this season in which he's done incredible defensive work, It's not an easy role he's asked to play as he spends most of his time in midfield.

He's far from a "poor defender" in my opinion, The lad will only get better defensively as time goes on, He doesn't get enough credit for his one v one defensive work either, He might be small be he's a tough lad. Rico will be our right back for many years to come and deservedly so.
Ake in the team and they don't score that goal. He's as big a miss as KDB and Rodders for me.

Pep, work your magic and turn Josko into Rodri 2, there's a legacy to leave us with. He's got it all that lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.